New Member Introductions thread
Sep 25, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #6,541 of 15,590
Hi, Head-fi told me to post here so here I am. My name is Max and I am a budding audiophile. right now I'm mostly listening to stuff with my Shure se215s and an old pair of AKG k340 electrostatic-dynamic headphones.
ive been lurking for a long time here but this is the first time I've posted anything. Gotta say, not enough love for Rush here but still love this site.
there's never enough Rush love dude! You have any tracks that you know of that really let Pearts drumming shine?

Sep 25, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #6,543 of 15,590
Hi I am Prabeer, just joined forum, though have been reading reviews on it for sometime now. My love for music is what attracted me to this hobby. I currently own the Audeze EL8 Titanium, RHA T 20i, Chord Mojo, Cayin N3 and recently acquired the Oriolus BA10 tube amp. I am also actively considering getting a ciem, need to decide between the JH Audio Roxanne and Noble Kaiser Encore.

How do you like the RHA T20i's? I waffled between them and the 1More Triple Driver's, and ended up with the 1More's instead. I'm always on the lookout for my next set of earbuds, though!

Sep 25, 2017 at 11:35 PM Post #6,544 of 15,590
I haven’t tried the 1More 3 driver, I love me T20’s though. I use the neutral filter, which is not exactly neutral. They pair well with everything that I have tried them with. Easy to drive, good clarity and decent sound.

Sep 26, 2017 at 2:26 PM Post #6,550 of 15,590
I'll check out signals then! Familiar with YYZ and 2112. Speaking of really satisfying drumming and signals album, I love the tempo of New World Man!!
I just clicked on the link. Cool store man. :call_me: :call_me:

Sep 26, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #6,552 of 15,590
Hey thanks! I wish I could take credit for it ha. Mark (the owner) is the brains of it all. I am MTME's headfi rep. Mark saw my unhealthy addiction to headphones so he asked if I wanted to represent him on here! :) I love it!
Way to go man! Using your hobby for the greater good! :D

Sep 27, 2017 at 12:26 AM Post #6,554 of 15,590
Hi guys. I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself. I got into hifi about 6 weeks ago, really liking how music sounds with the proper equipment. I don't actually own or use headphones which is ironic when you consider I am here but it doesn't seem to matter as headphone users seem to be well versed in speakers, not the other way around! Hoping to attend a local headfi meet, I live in Toronto. Would love to make some new local friends and enjoy music with. Nice to meet everyone I hope I can make some new friends and learn more about the hobby here.

Sep 27, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #6,555 of 15,590
Hi guys. I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself. I got into hifi about 6 weeks ago, really liking how music sounds with the proper equipment. I don't actually own or use headphones which is ironic when you consider I am here but it doesn't seem to matter as headphone users seem to be well versed in speakers, not the other way around! Hoping to attend a local headfi meet, I live in Toronto. Would love to make some new local friends and enjoy music with. Nice to meet everyone I hope I can make some new friends and learn more about the hobby here.

Welcome to headfi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back