New Member Introductions thread
Dec 21, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #4,756 of 15,595
Hello Everyone,

I am Alexander and I have been a lurker on this site. I finally decided to make an account to be more connected and involved with this site. 

As of now, I only own two pairs or headphones/cans (always wonder why people call them cans) after much consideration. These two are the Audio Technica ATH-M50x and the Bower & Wilkins P5. I have some earbuds which are Bose TrueSounds. 

I live in California and am interested/wanting to be more of a serious Hi-Fier. I would love for some recommendations on other over-ears and probably an amp.

Thank you for your time and sorry if my questions are stupid/noobish. :)

~Alex

Dec 21, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #4,758 of 15,595
I pretty much just signed up to share my starving student hybrid headphone amp build but I have to make a few posts before I can post images of it. How many posts do I need to make before I can?

I live in tasmania and I build tube guitar amps and pedals, I'm only just getting into building hi-fi gear.

15 posts for images.

Dec 21, 2016 at 10:14 PM Post #4,762 of 15,595
I've been lurking on this site for quite a while for reviews and insight into headphones. I'm big on attending shows and constantly have music playing so I figured I'd start to invest in some solid listening gear. I just purchased a pair of DT 990s and am looking forward to getting deeper into the hi-fi game.

Dec 22, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #4,763 of 15,595
Code:
[color=rgb(33, 33, 33)] Hello everyone Amateur passionate about music very diverse. Jazz, classical, contemporary and country. I have a little Hifi equipment and for the nomad part currently a Fiio X3 and I have just acquired a HIDIZS AP60 which we speak on this forum. By the way my English is not perfect (I'm French)[img]http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/smily_headphones1.gif[/img][/color]

Dec 23, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #4,766 of 15,595
Hi everyone,

My name is Andy and I'm a Headphone Addict, or well at least, trying a lot of headphones. I've been a long time lurker here. Only just recently decided to join, good to meet you all!

Dec 23, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #4,768 of 15,595
Welcome to all the new members from around the world!  Enjoy your time here on Head-Fi.  I certainly do.

Dec 23, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #4,769 of 15,595
Hello,

My name is Kjell André, I've been roaming this forum for a couple of weeks, unregistered. Seems like there is plenty of great user experience to go around for someone looking to buy his first High-End portable headphones..or any headphones for that matter 
beyersmile.png
 I am currently looking for a great match for my iPhone 7 and A to B portable use with great sound and isolation (travelling by bus to work) . As of now I've got mye eyes set on the Audeze EL-8 Closed version impression thread..plowing trough the entire thing! 

There is alot to grasp, but I really want to make sure to buy the real thing suitable for my needs! Wish me good luck and fortune in doing so! Thanks!

Dec 24, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #4,770 of 15,595
Hey guys,
I'm luca, an Italian student, music and headphones addicted.
I just want to increase my English knowledge, improving also my interests and hobbies. 
So, nice to meet you Head-Fi Family, see you in the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back