New Member Introductions thread
Dec 13, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #4,727 of 15,539
I have about 150$ and I wonder to choose an in ear headphone for me hope that you guys could help me also hi I am a newbie
My favorite kind of music is Edm, house and pop too
Thanks you guys

The Shure SE215 get decent reviews.  My brother has a pair, and likes them.  Around $100.

Dec 13, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #4,728 of 15,539
Hey all, Damon from Australia. Long time lurker here, but figured it's time I should join the forums and start contributing to the community. Own a X2 and a Schiit Stack but looking to jump further into the rabbit hole.

Dec 13, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #4,729 of 15,539
Hey everyone. The reason I am here is because I spent a big part of my savings to create my first product, and it's an earbuds product. Seems like there are a lot of experts here, so I want to just sit here and listen, and read about what earbuds users love and hate about their earbuds. Hope to learn a lot of new things here. Thanks

Dec 14, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #4,731 of 15,539
Hi All! Just dipping my toe into higher end audio. Searching for over the ear ANC headphones brought me here. I've found what I like (Momentum 2.0 Wireless) but now I have questions about Bluetooth fidelity. 

I need to post in "Sound Science" but I don't know when I'll be allowed to. Already helped answer a couple questions over in the newbie area. Hope I get cleared soon!

Cheers!

Dec 16, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #4,732 of 15,539
Hey all! Carter, from Baltimore, MD. Life-long avid music listener, amateur musician, and started getting into building out my sound system with a little more oomph in the past year and a half.
Look forward to the community and hope to hang around for awhile! 
Currently rockin: Grado RS2e, VModa M100. Just bought a dedicated headphone amp and will be grabbing something juicier soon enough!

Cheers
smile.gif

Dec 16, 2016 at 7:38 AM Post #4,735 of 15,539
Hi everyone,

I have been visiting head-fi for years and got a lot of valuable information. Thanks!

I got my first serious headphones last year (Shure 1540) and I am looking forward to spending a lot more on amps and cans in the coming years (don't we all?)

Dec 16, 2016 at 7:42 AM Post #4,737 of 15,539
  Hi All! Just dipping my toe into higher end audio. Searching for over the ear ANC headphones brought me here. I've found what I like (Momentum 2.0 Wireless) but now I have questions about Bluetooth fidelity. 

I need to post in "Sound Science" but I don't know when I'll be allowed to. Already helped answer a couple questions over in the newbie area. Hope I get cleared soon!

Cheers!

Hey,

I was wondering about that too - and it turns out that you have to be a member for more than 30 days and post at least 15 comments to be able to start new threads. Hope that helps.

Dec 17, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #4,740 of 15,539
Hi! I'm Tommaso, from Italy. i'm studying economics (business administrations) at University and working in a study of "periti assicurativi" (I don't know how you call them but they are the people who see cars after accidents and analize the cost of repair and/or reconstruct the dynamics of the events). 
I have various hobbies, like weightliftings, photography.. and in the last time I approached music and audio. I'm not a musician and even an audiophile, but I would like to learn some things about it and listen music in the best way I could apprecciate.
Also thanks to this forum, I bought a Fiio X1 2nd gen (although I have read is not very popular at the moment because of some "bugs" in the current version of the firmware) so I decided to register head-Fi to improve my  knowledge and use in the best way my future shopping.
Thank you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back