New Member Introductions thread
Oct 2, 2016 at 9:24 PM Post #4,247 of 15,536
Hello, just started getting into the high end headphone scene.  Already kicking myself for the ridiculous amount of money I have spent on "gaming" headsets in the past now that I know better.

I am currently waiting on my Fostex T50RP MK3's with 1540 pads 
atsmile.gif
.  Should be a nice upgrade from apple earpods huh?

Now I just gotta get my amp life straight.  Already looking at a possible future purchase of the Fidelio X2's for open back goodness. 

Oct 2, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #4,248 of 15,536
Hello, just started getting into the high end headphone scene.  Already kicking myself for the ridiculous amount of money I have spent on "gaming" headsets in the past now that I know better.

I am currently waiting on my Fostex T50RP MK3's with 1540 pads :atsmile: .  Should be a nice upgrade from apple earpods huh?

Now I just gotta get my amp life straight.  Already looking at a possible future purchase of the Fidelio X2's for open back goodness. 

They are very hard to drive. (I own the ZMF Vibro). You will see a huge difference with it amped

Oct 2, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #4,250 of 15,536
Hi. I am new hear(sorry I cannot help the bad pun), I go by Miku. I started my hifi adventure back in January with the Snnheizer HD 598 SE. I wanted to get a better experience in sound than my Bose "true sound". I was so stupid for buying those. The thing I hated the most about them was the lack of bass. I am happy I sold them off. My current daily driver is the Oppo Pm3. I bought them over the Summer. Soon I plan on buying my first amp dac. I hope I can make new friends here and enrich my knowledge in audio in general. 

Oct 2, 2016 at 10:44 PM Post #4,256 of 15,536
Well for me where it can and should be used is one reason I can think of. Looks or sound are other reasons that I consider getting new headphones.Technology of the driver is another reason . Z Review makes great videos on youtube to make suggestions. 

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #4,260 of 15,536
Hi my name is Alex, and I am sort of looking at getting some used Audeze LCD-2 headphones on account of the fact that I am extremely broke and I had heard this place was good for that and also I figured this place would be good for advice for amps as well, but hopefully I don't have to spend more than $60 for that, but I am not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back