New Member Introductions thread
Feb 21, 2022 at 1:41 PM Post #13,386 of 15,569
I've kind of been addicted to headphones the past few months and figured I should saddle up with you all.

Feb 21, 2022 at 10:47 PM Post #13,389 of 15,569
Hello!

I joined the site today after reading along for a few weeks. I have been looking into Hi-Fi for some time now and joined to stay informed. I am mostly using my og clears but also my Ananda and occasionally my Aeon 2 Noire. I like heavy music. I am from Germany! There is a lot of super interesting stuff to read here!

Feb 21, 2022 at 10:59 PM Post #13,390 of 15,569
Guess I might as well say hi.

First post here, not super deep (yet) cause I haven't had enough money to really build a collection. I do have my trusty HD650s, Grado sr80s, and my cheap TaoTronic Soundsurge 90s (which I got RIGHT before they were delisted. nice enough noise cancelling for the price).
Oh, and I make my own music. Part of why I got here in the first place. Hopefully one day I can have a hi-fi setup that's clean and doesn't cause problems with some of my hearing sensitivities.

I don't really do well on forums normally, but it's worth giving this a shot again, I guess!

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2022 at 2:29 PM Post #13,394 of 15,569
Hi everyone, my name is George , new into this headphone stuff. started few month ago and already own : Fiio FH7, Fiio FH9, Sennheiser IE300 and Meze Empyrean as for dac/amp stuff : Fiio BTR5, Fiio Q3 THX , IFI Gryphon and as a Desktop DAC/AMP Matrix mini I 3 pro. If anyone interested and searching for FIIO FH9 PEQ and GraphEQ to import in either Soundstage or Android Wavelet app, let me know and ill share the generated EQs with autoeq based on crinacles measurments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back