New Member Introductions thread
Mar 9, 2021 at 2:13 AM Post #12,367 of 15,580
Hello all, here's my first post on this sophisticated forum! I've been looking to this forum for about a year-ish, looking at headphone and gears review. In fact, I bought my Philips SHP 9500 (My first audiophile-ish headphone ever) because of this forum's recommendations. I really love this pair and looking for more. (Sorry my wallet, but I have to do this)

Mar 9, 2021 at 5:57 AM Post #12,368 of 15,580
Hello all, here's my first post on this sophisticated forum! I've been looking to this forum for about a year-ish, looking at headphone and gears review. In fact, I bought my Philips SHP 9500 (My first audiophile-ish headphone ever) because of this forum's recommendations. I really love this pair and looking for more. (Sorry my wallet, but I have to do this)

Wallet has definitely suffered since reading threads here 😂

Mar 9, 2021 at 10:54 AM Post #12,370 of 15,580
Hello everyone, I am a new person here but I have long read this forum without logging in (pardon for my honest 🙂). I ended up creating an account here because I was struggling to find a replacement for recently break down my beloved "ann100" 😭. Is there any suggestion with the same ann100 sound signature? Thank's before

Mar 10, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #12,371 of 15,580
Hello comrades. Newbie from DXB. Got into "HIFI" headphones just recently, and by accident. Got hooked into HIFI classical music soon after.
Currently enjoying my TRN ST1, KZ ZSN and Pioneer HRM-7. Just like Mbabrete, I actually signed up to ask for recommendation.

Mar 11, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #12,373 of 15,580
Hi, new here to the website. I'm from the UK. I found this forum through searching on the internet in regards to trying to find some info on my MP3 player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back