New Member Introductions thread
Mar 1, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #12,347 of 15,538
Hello!

I'm pretty new to the quality audio world. I got my first pair of planar magnetic cans last year and that has piqued my interest to delve a bit deeper. Next on the list is a good DAP!
I've had the Hiby R5 (not the S version), iBasso DX160, and the Fiio M11 (not Pro version). Had problems with quality control on the Hiby R5. Screen came defective and they won't do anything about it. The line noise on mine was higher than the other 2. The Fiio M11 was nice and analytical, although a little dry. Was definitely the fastest DAP out of the 3, worst screen in terms of color correction and saturation though. The iBasso DX160 became my everyday DAP. The screen is gorgeous, not the fastest but definitely still usable, best sound out of all 3. Very open, separated, but not dry and analytical.

Mar 1, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #12,348 of 15,538
Hi,

I've been listening through DT990 and AKG701's on an Essence STX II for the last couple of years. When I recently looked into upgrading my 20 year old stereo I got bitten by the upgrade bug and am now looking into upgrading my HP setup. Plan is first to get some kind of end game amp and then look into headphones again. I have Meze 99 classic, DT1990 and some planars (Hifiman or Audeze maybe but still very open topic) on my wishlist... I am also tempted by the LCD-3's but concerned about build quality and customer service based on what I read. AKG K1000 is also catching my interest...
I own the Meze 99 Neo's. Having listened to both the Classics and Neo's, the Neo's are a little less warm. To me they extend the detail range of instrument speration more than the Classics, and they have a wonderful look to them as well. They are super comfortable. Cable mods can be hard to find due to Meze's jack length, but Hart Audio made my 4.4mm balanced cable upgrade.

Mar 1, 2021 at 12:57 PM Post #12,349 of 15,538
Hello my name is Angelo, I'm following this beautiful forum for some years, I hope to give and receive good advice from all of you.
Thank you.
:gs1000smile:

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:22 AM Post #12,350 of 15,538
Hello my name is Thierry from France.i'm following this great forum since several months.It helps me a lot to choose my materials (Hifiman Sundara,Fiio M11,Tin Hifi P1,Beyerdynamics T5P 2nd Gen,..) Next on my list (new iems and perhaps new DAP (without streaming options like the DTR1 or the QLS 361A)
Thank you

Mar 2, 2021 at 10:48 AM Post #12,351 of 15,538
Hello! My name is Colin from North Carolina. I'm new to this site but I've been active on the /r/headphones subreddit for quite a while now and usually base purchases off of reviews either on here or over there which has lead to a rather interesting group of mid-lower end headphones (AKGxMassdrop M220 from the first drop, Beyerdynamic DT235, Zero Audio Carbo Tenore's, and my latest IEM purchase; Japan-only Zero Audio Zirco Duoza III's).

Mar 2, 2021 at 9:36 PM Post #12,354 of 15,538
I go to bed close my eyes and try to sleep, but over and over my mind travels back to Amanda's words, **** his brains out. https://titsgifs.com/ It's been many long minutes and still no sleep just every time I close my eyes there is Amanda saying that one time after another.
Looking at the clock it's barely 11 PM, when my door opens slowly. I can tell its Amanda by her height she is 3 inches taller than Megan, but it’s about time for Megan's last growth surge. She steps in, closing the door behind her, and again I paused wondering what to say.
“Amanda,” she freezes at the sound of my voice. “What are you doing here?”
“You said yes. Your body said yes. I'm here to **** your brains out. I wanted to for the last four years. Now I am going to.” She had been moving closer as she spoke, now at the foot of the bed. I reached to turn on the lamp so I could see her clearly. The light caused her to stand still while her eyes adjusted; there she stood fully nude, every inch of her was beautiful, thinner than her mother, 36C-24-36 a perfect hourglass figure a goddess in her own right. I felt my resolve vaporize instantly. I love her, not because she was my daughter we both knew she wasn’t, but for her, loved her spirit, her body, her mind the whole package. Amanda is right everything has changed.
I threw back the blanket that covered me. I revealed my erection which was a good 9 inches long by 3 1/2 inches wide. Her eyes had just readjusted to the light, this was the first time she saw my nude body, and sure she has seen me in my trunks as we swam together many times. This is the first time she seen my fully erect penis, an erection she caused.
Amanda stands there looking at me; her eyes are fixed on my cock. “Oh God it's beautiful and so big.” https://spankinggifs.com/
I take her hand and pull her onto my chest and begin to kiss her passionately, her hard nipples rubbed through my chest hair grinding in small circles as she moves her body she moans into our kiss. I feel her tilt her hips and raise one leg to straddle me, as she settles down to me, her clitoris rubs against my enlarged member causing a second moan to escape her throat. I begin to slowly thrust my hips moving my cock over her clit. As I pull back till the crown of my cock it bumps across her clit, she moans loud and she pulls away arching her back. Once she's high enough for me to latch onto her left breast my mouth seeks her areola and nipple. Her nipple is standing hard and erect like an eraser from first graders pencil dark brown like chocolate drop on dark caramel, my mouth hungrily licks and sucks at her breast. My left hand cups her right breast playing with the nipple and gently massaging her breast.
Amanda moans. “Oh God yes I needed to touch you, I needed for you to touch me. Oh yes Suck my tits.” She straining her hips against me then sliding up and down my manhood. Now it's my turn to moan from the pleasure she's giving me. I switch sides to pleasure her other breast. She is beginning to speed up her motions her hips moving faster along my manhood. It's fully wet from tip to base. Her aroma fills the room; she begins to shake as an orgasm takes her young body. I’ve heard Amanda in her room masturbating at night. I know this isn't the first orgasm but it seems to be longer and louder than her normal self-induced orgasms. Before she even fully recovers I pushed her over onto her back sliding down between her legs to lick at that gorgeous *****. Her pubic mound is covered with thin short curly dark hair, her scent permeates it. I grab her thighs and she willingly spreads them, her lips open as her thighs spread wide. In the low light her beautiful body is open to me. I lick from bottom of her ***** to her clitoris in one long slow pass. She squirms as I proceed; Amanda’s clitoris is over an inch long standing straight out fully erect and outside of its protective hood.
Wrapping my tongue around it I slowly draw back and forth, putting my whole mouth over that area of her clit. Two strokes and Amanda’s hands are holding my head tight to her; she thrusts her hips to force her clit deeper into my mouth. As I suck and stroke her Clit she screams in passion as a strong orgasm takes her. I'm glad I put her on birth control after her fifteenth birthday. She's never had a boyfriend more than two weeks so I am pretty sure she is never done any of this with one of her former boyfriends.
I move back onto my pillow looking at her beautiful face as she slowly comes back from her bless. https://perfecttitsgifs.com/ I watch her chest how it rapidly rises and falls, hard nipples stand out still, yet her legs quiver ever so often. After just a short time her breathing becomes regular, Amanda says. “That was the most intense orgasm I had in my entire life.”

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2021 at 1:45 PM Post #12,357 of 15,538
Hello,

My name is Frank and I'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. It's already helped me in my first tube amp purchase and headphone upgrade
L3000.gif
Just got into the audiophile scene, so I'm here. T is fine, nice to meet you all :D

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:51 AM Post #12,360 of 15,538
Hello,

I am new here. Been reading lots of different forums and wanted to start to interact.

Have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back