1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Member Introductions thread

First

Back
691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700
702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711
Next

Last
  1. cbnbmore
    Lol, first post and I blew it. Sorry MassDrop Elex.

2. buke9
    Awesome. Wasn’t having a good day but that definitely put a smile on my face sorry if it was at your expense .

3. Miliboi
    You'll you already know who this is, finally I'm someone who can bring scientific insights into this community as I'm
    1. A Doctor, for real
    2. Music Producer
    3. Audiophile

I see you sense the paradigm shift we're in because when I'm deep in the game you know I'll bring a revolution
    Your Miliboi is here

Light - Man likes this.
  4. serman005
    Wow, I'm impressed. Welcome.

5. darylobert
    Hey all, Just getting into the hobby!

Cheers,
    Daryl

Light - Man likes this.
  6. Sloper
    Newbie here, alot of my Google searches have led me here. Figured since there seems to be a lot of intelligent insight, I might as well join and soak up some knowledge. Thanks for having me!

Light - Man and Ninth Wave like this.
  7. Coran
    Hey all, just signed up after a few years of being way too into this hobby. Figured it was time to end the lurking. I'm in this to enjoy and consume music as much as possible. I'm a DJ on the side, so always looking for new tunes!

Light - Man likes this.
  8. Papergami45
    Hey, I'm new to the hobby and to the forum, been watching audiophile stuff from the sidelines for a while but thought I'd jump in (albeit gradually, student life doesn't lend itself to huge spending).

Light - Man likes this.
  9. Tonymac136
    Welcome. Not having a huge amount of cash needn't be a bar to good sound. The quest for good sound is a bar to ever having money. Enjoy being broke for your entire working life!

Ninth Wave likes this.
  10. aak71994
    First post! Came here to learn how to optimize listening to my Westone W80s off an iPhone with Tidal HiFi. Do I need a portable dac/amp? Can it be Bluetooth? Should I buy the Bluetooth mmci cable for the IEMs? Do iPhones natively compress lossless audio? So many questions... I trust the answers are buried here!

11. Ninth Wave
    Yep, same for me. Head-fi was always coming up in searches too.

Nice avatar, btw. :smile:

12. Sloper
    Thanks! My wife doesn't appreciate me using it as profile pics though hahaha

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    Light - Man likes this.
  13. KPzypher
    Hey all,

First post and a long time lurker here. Finally decided to join to one-up the game and look for some answers.

Thanks!

Light - Man likes this.
  14. serman005
    Welcome!

KPzypher likes this.
  15. Swann36
    Hello all,

I'm a new member having lurked about and read some really helpful stuff here over the last few months, I found about HeadFi from using google searches about audio gear i was interested in and have today not only joined you all here to be a proper part of the community but also made direct contact with a certain Iceland based member in order to buy a pair of Electrostatic Earspeakers.

I'm looking forward to add more to my profile once I'm approved enough to do so :gs1000smile:

Light - Man likes this.
First

Back
691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700
702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711
Next

Last