New Member Introductions thread
Oct 24, 2018 at 10:54 AM Post #8,791 of 15,536
Long term music listener from Manchester area uk, use earphones while on night shift and looking to get into hearing a better sound, have a budget of up to £200 and set on buying some brainwavz B400 IEMs unless anyone can convince me otherwise.
Look forward to joining the discussions.
Glory, glory, Man United!!!!!

Oct 24, 2018 at 7:37 PM Post #8,792 of 15,536
Hi, audiophile friends! My name is Michelle and I'm a guy from Germany whose parents loved the Beatles. Hence my name. :wink: I have started my audiophile career with a Sennheiser HD800 and a Violectric HPA V200 many years ago and in the meantime I have a Hifiman He1000 V2 and a Violectric HPA V281 which I bought used recently. :)
I'm enjoying charts, electronic and other contemporary music. :)

Oct 25, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #8,793 of 15,536
Hi,

I'm new to this headphone stuff. I recently sold my hi end audio gear and consigned myself to my CDs and a set of beyerdynamic DT880s. I got a FiiO X5ii for convenience and found it sounds pretty good. Now my old audiophile instincts kicked in and I'm searching for upgrades which led me here. Just bought a Chord Mojo and seriously considering the Audeze I20s. Found this site had a good deal of what seem to be honest opinions which has been a great help. Looking forward to some good listening! Before I had to warm up the tubes, be sure all the windows were closed so I wouldn't bug the neighbors too much, sit in just the right spot so the Martin Logans sounded right, and every 10 or 20 minutes get up to change the CD / LP, and in the latter case, scrub and vacuum clean the thing too! Now I can listen for hours at a time while drinking beer non-stop. It's great!

Oct 26, 2018 at 2:05 AM Post #8,794 of 15,536
What’s up everyone! I’m brand new here I have a bunch of gear and a few sets of headphones like Beyerdynamic DT 770s and 880s and I love them! I’m mostly here because I like to browse and find older recording equipment especially cassette stuff and I figured people here would have experience with it.

Oct 26, 2018 at 5:44 PM Post #8,795 of 15,536
hi everyone! i just signed up here mainly to write a quick review of my fiio m9 i received yesterday. unfortunatelly as a newbie i cannot post in that specific thread, so i'm doing my introduction here and hope i'll get my verification soon...

besides: i'm not exactly new in hifi equipment but lately i came to find an interest in daps and headphones when i was trying to find an all-purpose-combo suitable for sports, home entertainment and everyday life. i've been testing quite a lot and my actual subjects are beyerdynamic dt 770 pro and b&w p7 wireless.

Oct 26, 2018 at 8:00 PM Post #8,796 of 15,536
Hello forum users
I apologize in advance, I have a bad English language.
I want to sell from my collection 2 players HiFiMan 801, in the appropriate section. But I can not create a post there, not enough privileges.
Tell me, please, what should I do so that I can write there?
Thanks.

Oct 27, 2018 at 8:04 PM Post #8,797 of 15,536
Hello. In audio, I've dabbled mostly with larger systems comprising of full-range speakers. I'm mostly inexperienced with quality headphone audio, but am excited to learn more about this area through this excellent site!

Oct 28, 2018 at 9:43 AM Post #8,801 of 15,536
Hey all! Just bought hd6xxs and will soon be purchasing the LCD2cs. Looking for amp dac recommendations.
Welcome to Head-fi!, don't know too much about combined amp/dac combo but something like a chord mojo dac and Schiit Magni3 amp, or perhaps a Little Dot mkiii tube amp might be worth a look for starters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back