New Member Introductions thread
Oct 18, 2018 at 12:03 PM Post #8,762 of 15,495
Hi, I'm new to audio and new to Head-Fi. I just recently listened to a set of IEMs for the first time and was like, "whoa, that's what this song sounds like?" I really didn't know before that certain equipment could make such a difference to what you hear. Anyway, this seems like a super informative and nice community to learn from, so I'm excited to be here. :)

Oct 18, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #8,763 of 15,495
Hello Everyone, I've just started this journey into better audio listening after discovering that I could listen to my favorite songs in all Lossless glory, which I didn't before, So I'm starting to go into the deep end of Audiophile forest & found out this forum as my guide.

This is a great place to start. Much Jedi Knowledge about headphonery to be found here.

Hi, I'm new to audio and new to Head-Fi. I just recently listened to a set of IEMs for the first time and was like, "whoa, that's what this song sounds like?" I really didn't know before that certain equipment could make such a difference to what you hear. Anyway, this seems like a super informative and nice community to learn from, so I'm excited to be here. :)

That has been my experience since purchase of some good Audio-Technica headphones and the new Magni 3. I had always listened to 'phone only through headphone jacks. A $99 dedicated amplifier has made me a Headphone fan. Welcome to the fun.

Oct 19, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #8,765 of 15,495
Hi, Robert here. Life long music lover, mostly into pro-audio in my teens,20's and 30's. Now Head Fi has become a logical progression as I'm well into my mid-40's. I'll do my best to add positive feedback when I can and refrain from commenting negatively. I realize we all have different points of view and tastes and budgets. I hope I can gain knowledge from fellow members that have more experience than I do. Let's enjoy why we are here...the music!

Oct 20, 2018 at 3:04 AM Post #8,768 of 15,495
Hi guys and gals,
Thanks to the admin for approving me joining this forum. I'm a newbie from Malaysia, started in the audiophile hobby recently :)

My newly acquired DAPs is Pioneer XDP-300R and HIBY R3, my future DAP purchase will be either the SONY NW-ZX300 or A&K SR15 ULTIMA :), whilst for earphones/ IEM, I currently own TRN V80, TFZ Series 1 and SONY WF-1000X (bluetooth earphones)

Hope to get more knowledge from this forum to improve my listening experience :)

Oct 20, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #8,769 of 15,495
Hello all!

I'm a newly found audiophile after my friend gave me his AKG 845BT a couple months ago and I just couldn't go back to the airpods. I've just been running my CA Orions on my iPhone for a month or so now, but I'm looking to get some help or advice on what to pair with my new ZMF Eikons that'll be in shortly. My wallet is already angry with me and I've only been lurking here for about a month or so...

Oct 20, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #8,770 of 15,495
Hello, my names jacob nice to be here with you guys. I'm not necessarily into audio per say but I listen to music a lot and I finally decided I wanted to start getting some good music quality. Just skimming through the threads and pictures you guys know your stuff and have some pretty cool rigs! Super glad to be here.

Thanks,
Jacob

Oct 21, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #8,772 of 15,495
I've known about the site forever but have been avoiding joining and getting too deep in the headphone world... Until a couple weeks ago when I was seriously considering asking my wife if we could go to NYC for the headphone convention in February (with our preschooler in tow).

I figured it was time to start here instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back