New Member Introductions thread
Oct 23, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #8,784 of 15,511
Hi, new to the forum. Just beginning my journey into this wonderful (costly) world of headphones and headphone amplifiers. I tried to purchase an amp from a member, but he would not sell to me because I was a new member without and posts or trader feedback. Understandable, yet PayPal has protections in place for fraud. Anyway, maybe I can pad my post count starting right here!

Oct 23, 2018 at 11:14 AM Post #8,785 of 15,511
Hi, new to the forum. Just beginning my journey into this wonderful (costly) world of headphones and headphone amplifiers. I tried to purchase an amp from a member, but he would not sell to me because I was a new member without and posts or trader feedback. Understandable, yet PayPal has protections in place for fraud. Anyway, maybe I can pad my post count starting right here!

Hehe...similar, here! New folk restricted from posting WTB until minimum post count satisfied.

Oct 23, 2018 at 11:18 AM Post #8,786 of 15,511
As much as I can understand that, I still feel that everyone must start somewhere. I have sold items on eBay to members with zero feedback and never gotten burned. I have only been burned two times, and both of them had over 1000 positive feedback. Go figure!

Oct 23, 2018 at 12:38 PM Post #8,787 of 15,511
As much as I can understand that, I still feel that everyone must start somewhere. I have sold items on eBay to members with zero feedback and never gotten burned. I have only been burned two times, and both of them had over 1000 positive feedback. Go figure!
Local transactions are great; however, global transactions are normal it would seem.

Oct 24, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #8,790 of 15,511
Long term music listener from Manchester area uk, use earphones while on night shift and looking to get into hearing a better sound, have a budget of up to £200 and set on buying some brainwavz B400 IEMs unless anyone can convince me otherwise.
Look forward to joining the discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back