New Member Introductions thread
Jul 21, 2018 at 11:14 PM Post #8,236 of 15,540
Hi I should have joined this place a long time ago. I listen to headphones every day for almost 8 hours a day at least. Right now i am using Sennheiser HD 555's but I just picked up a very nice pair of vintage Pioneer's. They sound pretty nice but they are kind of heavy. They do look great though.
Welcome aboard, @Manimarco!! Glad to see you finally joined! Sorry about the future state of your wallet, though...:)

Jul 22, 2018 at 4:54 AM Post #8,240 of 15,540
Hi,
thanks to head-fi members, i'v been able to read up and establish what to try and get hold of..
and so far i've got hold of the following
Aiwa HP-V3
Sony MDR-e272
Sony MDR-e282
Aiwa HP-D8
and last not least the legendary HP-V99 earphones!
Just need to get some MDR-e484s and i'm done i think...

Jul 22, 2018 at 6:22 AM Post #8,241 of 15,540
Hi all,

Just dropping by to say hi.

I’m new, I just lost my pair of Westone um3xr that I’ve had for 10 years. I really liked them although I could have done with a bit more bass and a wider sound stage.

As they are musician iems you feel like you are sitting in the music rather than viewing it so really looking forward to my next purchase.

So far the short list is

A&k Billie Jean - very interested in these but can’t find many decent reviews of them

Westone w30

Shure SE535 Ltd - an obvious one

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers all!
Don't overlook these guys........http://fischer-amps.de/en/fischer-amps_universal-fit-in-ears.html. I have the FA-3E and had the FA-4E XB. Seriously under-rated IMHO.

Jul 23, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #8,247 of 15,540
Welcome aboard, Rick!! Looking forward to having your input here.:)
Thx Serman. I figure a good place to start is to make a signature with my gear. Can’t find anything like signature, footer or gear though in the settings. Could you help me out?

Jul 23, 2018 at 4:08 AM Post #8,248 of 15,540
Hi, long time lurker who finally decided to create an account so that I can subscribe to threads and comment on them. Hope everyone has a wonderful day :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back