New Member Introductions thread
Jul 23, 2018 at 2:12 PM Post #8,251 of 15,539
Thx Serman. I figure a good place to start is to make a signature with my gear. Can’t find anything like signature, footer or gear though in the settings. Could you help me out?
Highlight your name on the upper right hand top of the page, then look at the left hand side of the appearing box. The second item from the top says "Signature." Let me know if for some reason this doesn't solve the problem.

Jul 23, 2018 at 11:40 PM Post #8,253 of 15,539
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker on here finally decided to contribute.

Been into audio gear since my dad bought me a pair of B&W dm601s2 when I was a kid.

My main focus has been into loudspeakers but I recently figured I should invest in some good portable earphones since I dont see my stereo much anymore since Im away from home most of my time.

Current gear
Stereo: Ino audio pip & profundus x2, denon 2807, zachry d250

Headphones: hd600 at home and looking for a good iem/ciem to replace my beater soundmagic e30 that just broke for when not home.

Hope you are having a good day :).

Jul 24, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #8,254 of 15,539
Hi all,

I'm new to head-fi and the wide world of audophilia. The name's Joey and I'm in Australia.

Just finished building a Crack + Speedball to sit between my hd6xx and a topping d50 dac. I must say that I've never been a huge listener of music, but this setup has completely changed that. I'm addicted and can't get enough now!!!

Jul 24, 2018 at 11:11 AM Post #8,255 of 15,539
Highlight your name on the upper right hand top of the page, then look at the left hand side of the appearing box. The second item from the top says "Signature." Let me know if for some reason this doesn't solve the problem.
Thx Serman, it's showing now!

Jul 24, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #8,256 of 15,539
Thanks. The wallet thing is inevitable. I love vintage audio, and I mostly use headphones because no one else that lives with me wants to here it lol.
Aint that the truth!! LOL my gf doesn't want to hear about headphones anymore so I just keep it to my self. Its tough to contain enjoyment though!
Hi, long time lurker who finally decided to create an account so that I can subscribe to threads and comment on them. Hope everyone has a wonderful day :]
@Zenith Street having a great day today thanks! hope you are as well
Hi all,

I'm new to head-fi and the wide world of audophilia. The name's Joey and I'm in Australia.

Just finished building a Crack + Speedball to sit between my hd6xx and a topping d50 dac. I must say that I've never been a huge listener of music, but this setup has completely changed that. I'm addicted and can't get enough now!!!

So cool you built that. I always wanted to get into soldering, I need to just get a set and start small. I bet you can't get enough now. That combo is killer friend.

Jul 25, 2018 at 12:21 PM Post #8,263 of 15,539
Welcome aboard, Dave!! Delighted to have someone from HKG to add to our numbers!. Sorry about your wallet...:)
All the best--Bruce

It's a painful pleasure indeed. Wallet hurts but ears in heaven. Great to know that any suffering that I go through is no doubt experienced by like minded folks. Issues ie significant other doesnt understand sonic goodies :p

Jul 25, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #8,265 of 15,539
Hello all,

Alex...from Michigan. Been a long time lurker and finally signed up.
Always liked headphones but never was "serious" about it until a couple days ago when I bought my first TOTL or my first "This my end-game" pair of headphones.
So...here we go

Users who are viewing this thread

• DP42
Back