New Member Introductions thread
Aug 6, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #6,226 of 15,563
Welcome, @tommy1st! In order to sell and buy on the classifieds here on Head-fi you must have 15 posts (like the one you just made) and 30 days under your belt. The reason is to try to combat trolls and spammers and scammers from getting a hold here on the site. In the mean time, the best thing you can do is to make some posts so you get up to 15 total by the end of a month, then you can male your ads and sell your gear. Sorry, we know it is an inconvenience to have to wait a month. Hope the information helps clarify things.

I think I already made 15+ posts. Can I now post in Selling/Trading forum? I have some gear really want to sell.

Aug 7, 2017 at 6:53 AM Post #6,232 of 15,563
Hi, SiSt here.

Joining after buying a second hand set of Stax srs-4040, and looking to get a DAC that does them justice and makes my ears happy.

My wallet is already taking a beating and my budget is constantly creeping, so big thanks to my friend who made me test his pair of Stax...

Aug 7, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #6,233 of 15,563
Hi guys, just discovered the forum today as I'm searching for a new headphone and have no clue of what the market as become so far. I'm from France btw and I already read a lot of interesting threads of the board but not exactly what I'm searching for!
I hope I can learn a lot from you guys here and in the meantime if some of you could give me some advices/ great deals I would be really grateful. I'll make a thread for that!
Well thanks guys,
See you around

Aug 7, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #6,240 of 15,563
Hey everybody,

I've been lurking on Head-Fi for quite some time now and decided to sign up today. When it comes to headphones/IEMs, I've pretty much used ljokerl's reviews as my bible. Currently I own Grado SR60s and Phiaton MS 400s for cans, and VSonic GR02s and Monster Turbines for IEMs. While I don't have much of a collection at the moment, I'm sure that's subject to change over time. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back