New Member Introductions thread
Aug 4, 2017 at 7:45 PM Post #6,211 of 15,568
Aug 4, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #6,213 of 15,568
Hey guys, new here, just want to sell some gear, don't know how
Welcome, @tommy1st! In order to sell and buy on the classifieds here on Head-fi you must have 15 posts (like the one you just made) and 30 days under your belt. The reason is to try to combat trolls and spammers and scammers from getting a hold here on the site. In the mean time, the best thing you can do is to make some posts so you get up to 15 total by the end of a month, then you can male your ads and sell your gear. Sorry, we know it is an inconvenience to have to wait a month. Hope the information helps clarify things.

Aug 5, 2017 at 12:24 AM Post #6,214 of 15,568
Thanks a lot. That really helps!

Welcome, @tommy1st! In order to sell and buy on the classifieds here on Head-fi you must have 15 posts (like the one you just made) and 30 days under your belt. The reason is to try to combat trolls and spammers and scammers from getting a hold here on the site. In the mean time, the best thing you can do is to make some posts so you get up to 15 total by the end of a month, then you can male your ads and sell your gear. Sorry, we know it is an inconvenience to have to wait a month. Hope the information helps clarify things.

Aug 5, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #6,217 of 15,568
Hey Guys new-ish to head fi but don't post a lot... need to get my count up to 15 so I can sell some stuff!

Finally pulled the trigger on some CIEM's so I am going to clear out my not so often used universals.

Aug 5, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #6,218 of 15,568
Hey Guys new-ish to head fi but don't post a lot... need to get my count up to 15 so I can sell some stuff!

Finally pulled the trigger on some CIEM's so I am going to clear out my not so often used universals.

Oh forgot to mention I have a new Mojo coming... but still have a oppo HA-2 which I love but only need one. Hit me up if you are interested.

Aug 6, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #6,223 of 15,568
Good Day Everyone,

I've read the forums and reviews on Head-Fi for the last 4 years for research and advice on products I had interest in purchasing. I finally decided to join as I'm on a quest to find an circumaural headphone with a sound signature like the Shure SE846 with the default balanced nozzle insert. Also, I want to find another multi driver IEM akin to the SE846 with more drivers.

That being said I'm still trying to find the right sound for me and hoping to attend a Can Jam.

My Current Equipment:

Oppo Digital HA-2
iFi Audio Micro iDSD
Astell & Kern KANN
Shure SRH1540
Shure SE846
Shure SE535
Shure SE215
V-Moda XS
Sennheiser HD598
Bose QC 35
Grado SR80e

Previous Equipment:

NAD D1050
Audioquest Dragonfly Red
Teac UD-503
Pioneer XDP-300R
Audeze LCD-2
Audeze EL-8 Closed Back
Audeze Sine
Sennheiser Momentum 2 Wireless

My musical genre tastes are varied Hip Hop, Jazz, R&B, Soul, Reggae, Classical, Rock, Blues, and Chill. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about subjective nature of sound. Music is a fundamental part of my life and I want to enjoy it with the best possible equipment I can obtain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back