New Member Introductions thread
Oct 28, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #4,441 of 15,538
Hey

What are cable recommendations for:

Astell&Kern RWK100s to Traid Audio L3?

I have a Moon Audio, and Kimber KCAG replica cable.

Oct 29, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #4,444 of 15,538
Hello Head-Fi'ers,

Long time lurker. Joined to mingle and bounce ideas.
Enjoy modding and prodding. Decidedly average at it (not good and not bad).

Naturally I also like noise :D -- and clean noise is best

Inventory is kind of weak: Sennheiser HD650/HD800, ASUS Xonar Essence One (MOSES/BURSON hybrid)
Have a keen interest in growing it. Subject to funds though :frowning2:

Pleasure

Oct 29, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #4,445 of 15,538
Good day to everyone!

My name is Andrey. I had an account for so long, but didn't use it. Previously I was using only local Russian forums like player.ru, but for now I'd like spread my experience on international platform too :)
My DAPs: Hifiman HM-801 Symmcat Edition, iBasso DX100 Symmcat Edition and Ihifi 960 (with one DAC).
My IEMs: Etymotic ER-4S, Alclair Reference, InEar StageDiver SD2 and Fischer Audio TBA-04.

Oct 30, 2016 at 6:16 AM Post #4,448 of 15,538
Hello, I'm also new here.. I joined yesterday [or maybe it's still today, depending on your time zone].. I'm really amazed by how big the subject of audio is, and how much knowledge is shared in this forum.. I made my own thread with introduction, but no one posted there 
frown.gif

Oct 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #4,449 of 15,538
Hello!

I'll take a minute to introduce myself.
I'm a german college student and not yet experienced with expensive Hifi.
Though I'm no basshead I don't have as many neutral headphones as I would like.
My collection is based on
Qpad QH-85,
Superlux HD 330 (With a no-bass-mod),
Klipsch Image One II,
Sony XBAC10B
and
Rock Zircon
KZ ED3 
ordered.
But I want to get more into the topic with the help of this forum.

Greetings!

Oct 30, 2016 at 7:19 PM Post #4,451 of 15,538
Hey all! Greetings from NYC 
dt880smile.png

Another longtime lurker here, finally took the jump and signed up. Head-Fi has been of tremendous help to me over the last couple of years as I've eased back into the hifi game after a few decades hiatus. The landscape sure has changed!

Now that I have some new gear (which I'll add to my sig as soon as I have privileges to do so) I'd love to be able to contribute back and provide advice/help/impressions where I can. 

Oct 31, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #4,452 of 15,538
Hey guys!  Greetings from Grand Rapids, MI!

I've very recently gotten into headphones, thanks to this site and the guys over at r/headphones.  I figured I should probably make an account for when I have questions or if my experience could help other people out some time.

I went on a spending spree not long ago and picked up a beyerdynamic DT 770 80 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 598, and an Audio-Technica ATH-M50x.

Oct 31, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #4,454 of 15,538
Hi Everybody. After years of lurking I finally joined. I've been into hifi for years; I remember saving up my pocket money to buy my first CD player in 1986. Now, for family reason, I'm not allowed to make so much noise, so I listen to headphones - At least I give myself the luxury of open-back phones though.

I'm based in the UK, in Oxford. I'm sad that I wasn't able to make it to the recent canjam in London, but I hope to make it to the next one - My wife will be very happy if I get some more upgrade ideas :)

-Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back