New Member Introductions thread
Apr 7, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #3,439 of 15,563
Welcome thxwolf, .... "you can check out any time you like but you can never leave"
basshead.gif

Apr 9, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #3,446 of 15,563
Hi everyone) My name is Serhiy, and i'm just starting to explore all this new and shiny audiophyllic-world) i also play guitar and currently making a new amp for myself, so i suppose this site can be an interesting playground, as lots of info here i found useful up to this point at least)

Apr 9, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #3,447 of 15,563
Hello,

I have ghosted this forum for awhile, figured it would be best to create an account. I have bought several earphones due to user reviews here, and gained knowledge of new brands like Rock Jaw or fiio.

Apr 10, 2016 at 1:02 AM Post #3,449 of 15,563
Hello to everyone! I've been a lurker here for some years back. Initially, I made my first account way back early 2000s but between then and now, I wasn't able to constantly visit the site. I then forgot my account details and became a lurker, visiting once in a while. I decided to make a new account now since I've started to acquire some gears again.

By the way, for people here who have been into this hobby for a long time, what DAP can you recommend which has an optical out and costing a little bit more or less than $500? I'm thinking of getting a good DAP to pair with my Chord Mojo since I've only got my smartphone and FiiO X3ii for now. I would appreciate it if anyone can suggest some DAPs with the mentioned specs. Thanks in advance!

Apr 10, 2016 at 1:19 AM Post #3,450 of 15,563
Try looking at at a Schiit Bifrost ($399.00) or a Schiit Bifrost Multibit ($599.00). American made where possible. I own an Valhalla 2 headphone amplifier, all tube. Great products, well built. You can't get a better product for a better price made in a better country anyware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back