New Member Introductions thread
Jul 31, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #1,997 of 15,533
TV's? bah. I don't watch TV...most programing is garbage.

I do lots of computing at home, which is when I like listening to music.  
biggrin.gif

I could be into photography which has micro and macro, LOL! 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 1, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #1,999 of 15,533
Hi everyone,

I'm Tamal, a new member here but not new to this interesting website (Been following it for nearly a year).

Love music.... will b getting my first high end gears within a few months.
Getting excited day by day. :D

Aug 3, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #2,003 of 15,533
Hello, new member here, so I bought this IM70 from amazon after reading a lot about it here. Unfortunately, right pin went off after a month use. Is there anyone here in LA that makes upgrade cables for there nice iems :)

Aug 3, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #2,005 of 15,533
Hello all I'm Tyler, I'm studying electrical engineering and I've been using these forums / the review section of the site for a couple years now to supplement my audio related addiction. If you'd like to see my setup and a short description, you can see it on the featured setups page of Massdrop here: 

https://www.massdrop.com/article/audio-setups-from-the-community

I am also currently designing a headphone stand with a musical flare (bass clef design) that can be fabricated completely from laser cut wood parts, I can't attach photos yet apparently but if it sounds like something you'd be interested in checking out send me a PM and I can send you pictures of the second (functional) prototype.

Aug 3, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #2,007 of 15,533
Hey guys, I've been visiting this site for about a year now and finally decided to make an account! I hope to contribute to this community as it helped me a great deal.

I've been in the market for some new portable headphones. 

Who needs money when you have headphones!
  - Head-fi

Thanks,
dw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back