New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #2,041 of 8,377
I believe UM waiting period is much longer than JHA.  So, I don't even look at the UM.
It's an opinion.

biggrin.gif

Dec 25, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #2,042 of 8,377
They are about 4 months or more. And you can call jh audio. .

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #2,043 of 8,377
Well it's good that you're still civil about the matter even though you're disappointed with the delivery time. Even as a subscriber to this thread I don't mind reading someone initially expressing their thoughts in a civil manner, but I'm just tired of reading the dwelling and the moaning on subsequent follow up posts. The thread is long enough as it is.

As Currawong said  even though the wait is long, it's merely a blip in the longevity of the product once in your hands. I actually had a worse experience with another CIEM maker doing a global promo. It ended up being more than 6 months before I got my product. Even then, I didn't rant as it wasn't going to speed it up.

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #2,044 of 8,377
Anyway, -BACK- to the product itself, so far I'm finding the Roxannes to be in it's own way revealing. Even though I find the low-to-mid trebles rather neutral, the upper trebles (above 10kHz? 12kHz?) seem to be ever so slightly more forward extend quite far and is prominent enough for me to pick up tiny nuances in some of the hires tracks I have - (e.g. the clicks in some of the DSD -> PCM converted tracks that make it sound like I'm listening to vinyl).

I've pretty much immersed myself into these earphones for 1/2 the week already and enjoying them quite a bit. At some point I'll need to switch back to my regular IEM compare the differences.

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #2,045 of 8,377
Anyway, -BACK- to the product itself, so far I'm finding the Roxannes to be in it's own way revealing. Even though I find the low-to-mid trebles rather neutral, the upper trebles (above 10kHz? 12kHz?) seem to be ever so slightly more forward extend quite far and is prominent enough for me to pick up tiny nuances in some of the hires tracks I have - (e.g. the clicks in some of the DSD -> PCM converted tracks that make it sound like I'm listening to vinyl).

I've pretty much immersed myself into these earphones for 1/2 the week already and enjoying them quite a bit. At some point I'll need to switch back to my regular IEM compare the differences.

Is their more detail then the jh13/16's?

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #2,046 of 8,377
Is their more detail then the jh13/16's?

I actually have not heard the JH13s or 16s - ok  that's a lie. I did hear them last year for 2 mins so I kinda discount that as proper listening so for all practical purposes, I don't know the JH13/16s at all.

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #2,047 of 8,377

Great initial imptessions, I'll try to compare with my JH13s tomorrow :)

Dec 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #2,048 of 8,377
I would greatly appreciate that . To me the jh13 is my ref CIEM . As have many others and they all have there purpose the 13 is te ref I use as abase to start from .

Al. D

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #2,049 of 8,377
I actually have not heard the JH13s or 16s - ok  that's a lie. I did hear them last year for 2 mins so I kinda discount that as proper listening so for all practical purposes, I don't know the JH13/16s at all.

From the demo I tried comparing to my JH16. The detail resolution is somewhat or par the only obvious difference to me is the Roxanne has much cleaner tone on the highs and there seems to be a bit more extension.

Dec 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #2,051 of 8,377
Anyone else see that their will be 9 model's in the Siren series over the next few year's and the Roxanne is only really using 2 of the 4 pins in the new connector. Sounds like JH Audio has a lot on the drawing board

The Roxanne is the flagship in the Siren Series :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back