New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 24, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #1,981 of 8,377

There is something about the Roxannes and rock & EDM too. As for 80's pop, I'm trying to decide for the moment. Maybe I shouldn't play A-Ha....Jerry may shoot me himself if he knew what I was playing through his earphones.

Oh, that album I was talking about -- you might have missed this -- we were talking about David Sanborn and I couldn't remember the album I'd heard him on that I use as a reference. It was "Legends - Live at Montreaux" with Eric Clapton / Steve Gadd / Marcus Miller / Joe Sample / David Sanborn.

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #1,983 of 8,377
Only thing I remember about A-ha is fighting over the TV remove with my older cousin because she wants to watch A-ha on TV and I am missing the cartoons I'm watching back then.

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #1,984 of 8,377
Only thing I remember about A-ha is fighting over the TV remove with my older cousin because she wants to watch A-ha on TV and I am missing the cartoons I'm watching back then.

I just remember the music video for Take On Me. XD

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #1,985 of 8,377
I guess I grew up listening A-ha music and other euro groups.  But A-ha was my favorite.
L3000.gif

Now listen to their album, I remember my youth years...

Dec 24, 2013 at 7:14 AM Post #1,986 of 8,377

Yeah, I believe the potential is there. You can put a potentiometer in the high and mid wire to adjust the level just like the bass. The only hurdle I can see is the cable would look nasty if you have 3 of those pots dangling on the cable.

Unless there is a one-piece pot that can accommodate all 3 channels. Jerry himself will make all the DIY parts for the cable available on their website in the near future.

But I think this is some I can find out soon as I get my Roxanne.

I disagree. adjusting the low bass is very different than adjusting things were the crossovers overlap. These are voiced as Jerry likes them. If you have a hearing problem that needs more adjustment, there's always the PRM. Jerry didn't spend 2 years just giving it a bass control. At some point you just buy something else. Being able to adjust the low bass also goes beyond preference as you need different levels of reinforcement in different environments. 

Dec 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #1,987 of 8,377

Oh, that album I was talking about -- you might have missed this -- we were talking about David Sanborn and I couldn't remember the album I'd heard him on that I use as a reference. It was "Legends - Live at Montreaux" with Eric Clapton / Steve Gadd / Marcus Miller / Joe Sample / David Sanborn.

Love Sanborn must check this out.

Dec 24, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #1,988 of 8,377
Helo everyone....Just got a email from Angie and they started shipping THIS WEEK and will continue after 1/2/14...
SO, there you have it....

Thanks for your patience!!

popcorn.gif

Merry Christmas and have Safe New year.

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM Post #1,989 of 8,377
Yep, the first batch is shipping now (as the above poster has stated) and I would've been included in that batch, but:

My female ears are too small for the full CF Roxanne. So, I'm getting another design and I'm completely happy with how JH handled it (getting a personal phone call from Angie when their offices are, in fact, closed). I should be getting mine, at my door, on the 4th.

Happy listening and happy holidays for the other people in the first batch! I just hope I don't have to change my K10 order (but I'm expecting it, tbh).

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #1,990 of 8,377
  Yep, the first batch is shipping now (as the above poster has stated) and I would've been included in that batch, but:

My female ears are too small for the full CF Roxanne. So, I'm getting another design and I'm completely happy with how JH handled it (getting a personal phone call from Angie when their offices are, in fact, closed). I should be getting mine, at my door, on the 4th.

Happy listening and happy holidays for the other people in the first batch! I just hope I don't have to change my K10 order (but I'm expecting it, tbh).

Thats a bit of a bummer. What are you changing to then? Just an acrylic Roxanne or something different?

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM Post #1,991 of 8,377
Have you receive any tracking number? It's becoming a broken record every time someone says shipping has started "this week" and yet no one has gotten any tracking number. 

Has it started already? Or they are just saying "this week"?

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #1,992 of 8,377

Thats a bit of a bummer. What are you changing to then? Just an acrylic Roxanne or something different?

Acrylic (whiteboy trans) with titanium faceplates.

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #1,993 of 8,377
I said it as a JOKE a d got hell for it. A d i do belive jh audio is kinda closed this week like i am

Someone might answer but im sure its just a couple.

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #1,994 of 8,377
Oh btw, I see the email that Angie sent out now from the JH team. It was in my spam, so check that just in case.

They said they are working through the weekends, evenings, and part of the holidays to get these out.

"Shipping has started this week and will resume after January 2nd."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back