New England (Mass, NH, Maine, etc) Winter Meet - 1-28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #61 of 99
Sounds like we've got a decent crew so I'll book in the 28th (if the weather looks rubbish, I'll probably have to reschedule).

The grill is out of commission thanks to a unfortunate turn of events but I will sort something else out.

Send me a PM if you plan to attend, we can exchange contact details and all that stuff.

BTW JoshMo, I still have 2 cases of Trillium in the fridge :D

Jan 19, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #63 of 99
I might be able to. Can we get an idea of what people are bringing? I only have a schiit bifrost multibit and mad ear+ amp. I just got done selling my ether headphone and I'm planning on buying and audiozenith pmx2 so I don't have too much to bring to the party.

Jan 19, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #66 of 99
would I still be able to go to this without headphones? I can bring my dac and amp of course. Porkfried is your hd800 modded? I'm almost sure I want the pmx2 but would still be curious about other options. I've never heard the hd800 modded and am curious about zmf even though I'm not sure if their house sounds matches my preferences. I want a neutral can, and the pmx2 fuss this bill perfectly.

Jan 19, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #67 of 99
uuuuuuuuh mike - just come. We will have more headphones than heads ten times over. Rynsins PMx2 is amazing, you will want to buy one after you hear it. Pork's hd800 is modded, as is Ninja'a, as is mine. They sounded different at the last meet from one another.

What I plan on bringing:

HE1000, HE6, HD800, HD650, HD580
Black Widow, F5T, maybe Jonokuchi, Gumby

Jan 22, 2017 at 10:42 AM Post #72 of 99
All I've got right now is a schiit bifrost multibit and a maple tree audio ear+ Amp. I can bring both and I think I'm going. No headphones right now, waiting to buy a pair after I sold my ether.

Jan 24, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #75 of 99
Weather looks good for Saturday according to Google's forcast. Everyone make sure to message ninja so he can give you the location for the meet. 

Also - anyone coming from Boston area and can give Emmanuel (@Hi-Fi EDU ) a lift?

Luke lemme know if you want to break up your ride and meet up anywhere in the greater Portland area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back