New England (Mass, NH, Maine, etc) Winter Meet - 1-28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #31 of 99
Looks like we might have a spot guys. Ninja Pirate is cool as hell, had a mini meet there a couple months ago and it was the best I've ever been to. 

Lets pick a day that works out for everyone. Saturday's or Sundays both work for me. Do we want a couple of weekends to try and see who is available? Does anyone have a preference between 2nd weekend (14-15) and 3rd weekend (21-22) in Jan?

Jan 3, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #36 of 99
Does anyone know when the meet will be? I'm trying to figure it out so I can get off from my job. Another thing - I might be selling my mrspeakers ether open 1.1 with dum cable. I'm still debating price but it wouldn't be more than a grand. Anyone attending this meet curious in them? PM me if so. Thanks

Jan 4, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #37 of 99
  Looks like we might have a spot guys. Ninja Pirate is cool as hell, had a mini meet there a couple months ago and it was the best I've ever been to. 

Lets pick a day that works out for everyone. Saturday's or Sundays both work for me. Do we want a couple of weekends to try and see who is available? Does anyone have a preference between 2nd weekend (14-15) and 3rd weekend (21-22) in Jan?

I have work on Saturday the 21st but the rest of those dates work for me.

Jan 10, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #44 of 99
Still have interest here, I know that there was some thought of pushing it back a bit if people were not going to this due to canjam nyc.... but will that affect anyone?

So looks like either Sunday the 22nd or the following weekend? Saturday the 28th might work out better for me, and not interfere with any football games (GO PATS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back