New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 2, 2019 at 6:25 AM Post #91 of 280
> HE100 will be the answer for those looking for earphones that deliver true original sound at $89.

What, such innovation at this price or do I miss something? I'm definitely more than curious at the treble extension that the new three-level diaphragm should provide.

You know, as a fan of classical music, I often find the truly neutral headphones lack in the bass department. When there are seven double basses playing Forte just a few feet in front of us, the headphones, well, they should at least try. Unfortunately, headphones with "Rich & Solid Bass", as you describe the HE 100, usually lack treble extension. Which makes violins and cymbals sound muffled and the whole sound unnatural and off. So I'm looking forward to hear how the new innovations manage to combine the "Rich & Solid Bass" with "Clean & Open High".

Aug 2, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #93 of 280
It came to my mind that I don't own anymore a single pair of IEMs with cable down design. And I miss that at the office, when sometimes I have to pull them off quickly.
Anyway, I hope that QC is better than ES100. I have two of them and each one have a different slighty problem (connection, buttons, led, clip).

Aug 2, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #95 of 280
I'd really like to check these out and see how they compare to some multi-ba IEMs like my KZ ZS7 and AS10 when used with my ES100. They'd certainly be more comfortable.

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #97 of 280
Love my ES100... plenty of power and resolution for any of my headphones and earphones. Looking forward to trying the HE100 so see how well they work with the ES100!

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #98 of 280
I never owned a earstudio product before, but I have used iem's in the past, I curious on how well these sound, here hoping that I'll have a chance to find out.

Aug 2, 2019 at 10:57 AM Post #99 of 280
Loving my ES100 and rocking them daily. Looking forward to finding out what you guys come up with the new iem.

Aug 2, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #100 of 280
I have high hopes for these. The ES100 has been my gateway drug back into audiophilia after a long break. Using the balanced connection with my best headphones, I feel like little is left to be desired. But my headphones are not very portable, and I haven't been happy after buying some hyped IEMs. For example, I have a well-known IEM that has four BA and one DD. On paper, you would think it would be impressive, but in reality, it's quite mediocre. The time is right for someone to come out with an IEM that improves on the tried-and-true dynamic driver approach to give us something special at a reasonable price. If there will be some type of synergy with my ES100, so much the better! I'm hoping it will offer a clean and technically accomplished presentation, just like the ES100. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019 at 4:34 PM Post #102 of 280
I am curious if the HE100, as a DD, can provide rich bass, treble brilliance, and separation in a form that won't attract special attention for massive devices in my ears! I am recently using CCA A10's when I want isolation, but they are huge and take 5s per ear to put in.

Aug 2, 2019 at 9:05 PM Post #105 of 280
I'd like the HE100 to sound like the Vsonic GR07 minus the sibilance, be as comfortable as the Final Audio Design E2000 / E3000, be as sturdy as the Aurisonic Rockets, and respond well to EQ (just to tweek the flavor if needed). I loved the ES100 and the AirDAC, I'm pretty sure you can deliver greatness with the HE100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back