NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas
Jan 4, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #3,106 of 3,483
I took advantage of the B-Stock New Year deal and will have the Atlas here on Monday. I'm looking forward to them! I think they're going to replace my Noble Dulce Bass IEMs... we'll see.

I'm wondering if the now $900 price is simply an adjustment given the release of the Solaris, Equinox, and Solstice? It'll be interesting to see what happens.
edit

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020 at 1:06 AM Post #3,107 of 3,483
Need a super reliable IEM. (Warranty claim is pathetic within my region/country) Which will be better Campfire audio Comet or Mee audio P1 or Fiio FH5 or any other? plz help decide for a newbie like me.

Jan 22, 2020 at 3:45 AM Post #3,108 of 3,483
Need a super reliable IEM. (Warranty claim is pathetic within my region/country) Which will be better Campfire audio Comet or Mee audio P1 or Fiio FH5 or any other? plz help decide for a newbie like me.

I have Andro, Altas and Comet. Andro and Altas are fairly reliable but I needed to send the Comet for repair on two separate occasions because one of the round covers came off after another. On both time I got a replacement from the local distributor.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020 at 12:01 PM Post #3,109 of 3,483
PSX_20200125_153814.jpg
PSX_20200125_153203.jpg
Hello everyone,
Today i purchased Campfire Comet. :beerchug:
Wow! What a phenomenal sound quality. :smile_phones:. Sharing some pics.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #3,111 of 3,483
God I love my Atlas’s. Very simply I’m using an AK JR with them and it is quite a fantastic pairing for on the go listening. The quality of portable gear has gone up so much in the last 5 yrs. I couldn’t be happier. Maybe I’ll upgrade my DAP next year, but for now I’m pretty happy with my travel listening.

happy listening everyone:)

Jan 30, 2020 at 2:18 AM Post #3,112 of 3,483
God I love my Atlas’s. Very simply I’m using an AK JR with them and it is quite a fantastic pairing for on the go listening. The quality of portable gear has gone up so much in the last 5 yrs. I couldn’t be happier. Maybe I’ll upgrade my DAP next year, but for now I’m pretty happy with my travel listening.

happy listening everyone:)

If you can tolerate the interface & design I almost wouldn't bother, Jr. a good sounding DAP.

Jan 30, 2020 at 1:23 PM Post #3,113 of 3,483
If you can tolerate the interface & design I almost wouldn't bother, Jr. a good sounding DAP.

hey man. Yeah I was asking myself how much better could a KANN or KANN Cube be in terms of sound quality. I think not much better only different. I have had my JR for almost 4 years now. Still works nice and I don’t overload the external memory, so the UI isn’t as buggy.
Of course the Atlas’s are driven very nicely with lots of headroom on the volume pot to spare. Atlas’s are also very sensitive and can pick up hiss easily, however straight out of the JR I have dead silence. :)
Keeping the JR as long as I can.

Jan 31, 2020 at 11:09 AM Post #3,114 of 3,483
Looking at all the signs, it looks like Atlas is on the way out and a newer model is coming in to replace it. Its on hifi headphones at a reduced price while the rest of the CA lineup is not discounted and also on the official CA website. I love my Atlas, its great but im excited to see what CA release next to take its place.... A larger single dynamic driver set up maybe? Or possibly a basshead tuned top end Hybrid?

Jan 31, 2020 at 11:21 AM Post #3,115 of 3,483
Looking at all the signs, it looks like Atlas is on the way out and a newer model is coming in to replace it. Its on hifi headphones at a reduced price while the rest of the CA lineup is not discounted and also on the official CA website. I love my Atlas, its great but im excited to see what CA release next to take its place.... A larger single dynamic driver set up maybe? Or possibly a basshead tuned top end Hybrid?

I've been wondering that myself.

Jan 31, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #3,117 of 3,483
Universal of the equinox perhaps? Said to be a slightly differently tuned atlas.
Hmm from what I’ve read the equinox was a more balanced tuned atlas. It also used the same driver. I can’t see them just releasing a retuning of the same driver and discarding their dynamic driver, bass head line which began with the Lyra / Vega.

Feb 7, 2020 at 10:20 AM Post #3,119 of 3,483
What's up everyone,
I've owned the Atlas for about a week now, and I can't seem to get a good fit/seal. I have (what I feel) is an average-to-small ear-size, but whenever I'm walking around or bend down this IEM falls out. The weight of the IEM and the cable especially don't help this out.

Am I basically screwed? The Final Audio tips are great, but in my right ear there is a problem where there is no sound. This is the same for silicone tips. Sometimes triple-flange work. The circle-shaped comply tips seem to get the best seal, but I'm not too fond of the sound change. I want the highs to stay where they are at.

Anyone else face this issue?

Feb 7, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #3,120 of 3,483
What's up everyone,
I've owned the Atlas for about a week now, and I can't seem to get a good fit/seal. I have (what I feel) is an average-to-small ear-size, but whenever I'm walking around or bend down this IEM falls out. The weight of the IEM and the cable especially don't help this out.

Am I basically screwed? The Final Audio tips are great, but in my right ear there is a problem where there is no sound. This is the same for silicone tips. Sometimes triple-flange work. The circle-shaped comply tips seem to get the best seal, but I'm not too fond of the sound change. I want the highs to stay where they are at.

Anyone else face this issue?

Symbio's are what you want, best combination is spinfit C500's with the foam inserts from the symbio tips are best for me silicon wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back