New Beyer DT1350
Sep 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #2,581 of 4,010
Quote:

I keep mine in my laptop bag and take them with me every day to work, yep. The stips on the headband are still as intact as they were when I bought them several months ago. I tend to baby my headphones, so it would really be surprising to me if it ever became loose. When i take them off my head they go right back into their carrying case and into the bag. I'm very anal about how I care for my gear, so since this pair is pretty durable anyway, I don't expect any problems. I've honestly not had any durability issues with any headphone or IEM I've ever purchased, and I really think that's due mostly to how I baby them.

I cranked them up in your honor as I was walking out of the building last night! haha

Sep 20, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #2,583 of 4,010
Quote:
 the glue apparently does not survive heat and force

I can think of a lot of things that don't survive heat and force lol....what the hell are you doing with your pair?

Sep 20, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #2,584 of 4,010
Quote:

I keep mine in my laptop bag and take them with me every day to work, yep. The stips on the headband are still as intact as they were when I bought them several months ago. I tend to baby my headphones, so it would really be surprising to me if it ever became loose. When i take them off my head they go right back into their carrying case and into the bag. I'm very anal about how I care for my gear, so since this pair is pretty durable anyway, I don't expect any problems. I've honestly not had any durability issues with any headphone or IEM I've ever purchased, and I really think that's due mostly to how I baby them.

I cranked them up in your honor as I was walking out of the building last night! haha

Yeah, I baby them too. I hope it lasts as the one in the store have the loose headband. Wow you cranked them up in my honor... haha. aww you shouldn't have... :D

Sep 20, 2012 at 5:58 AM Post #2,585 of 4,010
Quote:

I can think of a lot of things that don't survive heat and force lol....what the hell are you doing with your pair?

OT:
After seeing your post, I just saw this post from the GR07 thread. lol!

Quote:
My GR07 Mk1.1 cable still looks like new, after more than 1 year using them! What are you guys doing with that cable? 
tongue.gif

Btw, about the mechanical parts on the headband, has anyone encounter any problems with it? I think I saw OrbitingCow saying that the ladder in the headband is loose on the other side? I would be pissed off if that happens on mine. O_o

Sep 20, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #2,586 of 4,010
Quote:

but your t1 got chewed up 
dt880smile.png

Sep 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #2,587 of 4,010
Quote:

Not much, just a lot of use (putting on and taking off) at 35+ °C. The glue of the adhesive tape holding the headband pads gave up. I blame the hot summer. (and obviously poor choice of glue)

The ladders are fine here.

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #2,588 of 4,010
Quote:
but your t1 got chewed up 
dt880smile.png

yes, that was a sneak attack while i was sleeping...Iv'e since had a "come to Jesus" meeting with him and he's no longer a threat to the well being of my audio gear lol

Sep 20, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #2,590 of 4,010
Quote:
That was the funniest thing I have heard today.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about the T1's though. 
frown.gif

lol...he's such a great dog that it was impossible to be mad. He's five months old now and just a great little guy.

I'm just glad it was the wire and not the T1s themselves! lol

Sep 20, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #2,593 of 4,010

Users who are viewing this thread

Back