1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by Rhamnetin, Jul 8, 2018.
First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. Arniesb
    Thanks, but it would be nice to hear both amp impressions from the same dac.

2. buzzlulu
    Theoretically the TT2 is one of the most hyped DAC's on Headfi at the moment.
    The point I was trying to make was that I did not particularly care for the Nimbus

Arniesb likes this.
  3. Arniesb
    Ye i know, but different interconnects maybe even synergy would be better with Mytek.
    Honestly thats great if Mini so good.
    Headamp should make a deal with European Dealers it would sell well in Europe i think. Like Schiit have dealer here in Europe.

Charente likes this.
  4. protoss
    I think he should not worry about the mini. I be more worry about the MK2. Arent their known issues with the MK2? Like you not suppose to stack them. They will generate this buzz noise or hiss? Not sure if these issues are corrected or not? So, I rather go with the new improve gsx model. Plus, the Gsx-mini has a new power supply thats better than the outdated MK2 and a better form factor.

Icenine2 likes this.
  5. Arniesb
    Didnt heard about noise or hiss anywhere about Mk2. Well if it perform better while being cheaper then why Justin didnt update Mk2?

6. protoss
    My hunch is GSX-MK3 is around the corner

Arniesb likes this.
  7. whirlwind
    I have never heard the mini, but my guess is that it will be wonderful.

As far as stacking the GS-X mk2....it is not recommended that you do this...due to my desk space I stack mine and have never heard any back round noise on any of my headphones, regardless of using low/medium/high gain.

commtrd, bfreedma and protoss like this.
  8. h.rav
    [​IMG]

At CanJam Singapore. A beauty.

lucasbrea, ksorota and protoss like this.
  9. Arniesb
    What about ventilation holes did those attract dust and other nasty stuff?

10. betula
    I am very tempted to swap my CMA600i for the GSX Mini. I hope there will be a European (UK) distributor soon. I could order from the USA, but the tax, VAT and custom fees are horrendous (app. 25%) so that holds me back for now.

Charente likes this.
  11. purk Contributor
    You should, the Mini should be on another level.

12. betula
    I'd expect it to be.
    However I prefer the CMA600i (balanced out) to the iFi Pro iCan and the Liquid Platinum.

nwavesailor likes this.
  13. Icenine2
    Exactly

14. whirlwind
    Just dust the top every few days

15. trappedintime
    Right?! I mean it's at a show too. I'm not sure how one would see the ventilation attracting dust and "other nasty stuff" lol

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last