Multi-IEM comparison: Vsonic GR07, Ultimate Ears UE700, TDK BA200, Etymotic Research HF5 and Audeo PFE 112
Dec 14, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #76 of 178
Thanks again for the feedback. Those sony in ears you've just bought wouldn't happen to be the MH1c's, now would they? 
Because if they are, after all the effort in comparing some of the most celebrated IEM's in the audiophile community at this price range, you would end up with two of most hyped, albeit good (from what I can discern from other members' impressions), headphones in Headfi. Now wouldn't that be something? Ha.

Dec 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #79 of 178
Thanks again for the feedback. Those sony in ears you've just bought wouldn't happen to be the MH1c's, now would they? 
Because if they are, after all the effort in comparing some of the most celebrated IEM's in the audiophile community at this price range, you would end up with two of most hyped, albeit good (from what I can discern from other members' impressions), headphones in Headfi. Now wouldn't that be something? Ha.
Nope, those cost more everywhere I looked. These are the as40ex actually... I may stick with the earpods though until i find something better... I'm just not sure the difference is worth $30. But I digress.... I've read about the MH1C, but wasn't sure if they were worth the $80 i see them for...

Dec 17, 2012 at 2:53 AM Post #81 of 178
I'm not sure if there is an official place to post reviews.  I've seen them here, but not sure where one would post them.  However, as it is related to this thread I'll put a link here for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AagZpXXpTJ4

I've uploaded a review of the PFE112.  I'm working on the others.  Nothing new really from this thread, but more visual anyhow.

Can someone let me know if there is a place I would normally post a review?

Dec 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #82 of 178
Very nice, comprehensive and clear without being repetitive. 
I really enjoy how you accompany your speech with the hand(s). 

I'm thinking you can up or link the video to in a review on the product page and maybe just fill in a few pros and cons as well.

Dec 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #83 of 178
Quote:
Very nice, comprehensive and clear without being repetitive. 
I really enjoy how you accompany your speech with the hand(s). 

I'm thinking you can up or link the video to in a review on the product page and maybe just fill in a few pros and cons as well.

It must be the french in me. :p  I was wondering if it was too much. haha...

Dec 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #87 of 178
Dec 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #88 of 178
Quote:
Just got my PFE232 yesterday.....  oh my...

Great, another one added to the list...crap
gs1000.gif

Dec 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #90 of 178
How is the low end? (Punchy, good sub bass etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back