MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Sep 14, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #7,923 of 9,071
So Reignfire, would your Friend be interested in exploring the opportunity to create a skeletal stand for a Schiit Stack and Alpha Dogs? Perhaps an AD tie in with a skeletal wolf? PM me if interested. Cheers! :beers:

Sep 14, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #7,924 of 9,071
That would be improbable..First, its almost fourth quarter of the year and we got our hands full. With three projects lined up at the moment and a lot of events to attend to on the side . Curing of wood takes almost two months + a month of concept and fabrication. Shipping is ridiculously expensive via fedex, it will cost us 240+USD for a headphone stand and 500+USD for a desktop setup which is impractical financially, at least in my point of view.

Sep 17, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #7,926 of 9,071
Just received a Norne Audio Vanquish Cable for my Alpha Dogs, what a revelation!!! From Bernstein to the Wailing Jennys, what great headphones these are, with the Vanquish, the soundstage opens up, wide and deep. Rich tone, deep bass, smooth highs, these really are fantastic headphones, not for closed cans, great headphones...period!!! 

Sep 17, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #7,929 of 9,071
Just received a Norne Audio Vanquish Cable for my Alpha Dogs, what a revelation!!! From Bernstein to the Wailing Jennys, what great headphones these are, with the Vanquish, the soundstage opens up, wide and deep. Rich tone, deep bass, smooth highs, these really are fantastic headphones, not for closed cans, great headphones...period!!! 

How long were you waiting on that cable?

Sep 17, 2014 at 7:46 PM Post #7,930 of 9,071
^^A couple of weeks, well worth the wait, my Cute Production Cables are very good for the Alpha Dogs, the Vanquish adds a bit more clarity, and improved tone, losing a smidgen of bass.

Sep 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #7,932 of 9,071
Normally it should take about 10 business days to get Norne cable but right now Trevor is too busy with the Draug 2 preorders as well as regular orders

Trevor sent a package for me to demo at the Nashville Meet this weekend, Drug 2, Vanquish, Skoll 2, and assorted goodies......I am taking one for the Team and burning them in....:smirk:

Sep 17, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #7,933 of 9,071
Trevor sent a package for me to demo at the Nashville Meet this weekend, Drug 2, Vanquish, Skoll 2, and assorted goodies......I am taking one for the Team and burning them in....:smirk:

All I can say is "burn one for me." 
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #7,934 of 9,071
Matt, listening to your Verve, "Urban Hymns" Album right now......absolutely beautiful, cannot wait to hook up the balanced connection too the Mjolnir!!!

Sep 17, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #7,935 of 9,071
Just plugged in with balanced to the Mjo. 
eek.gif
  I struggle to describe the experience. Once at a big hp meet, I was able to listen to the Sr-009 on the BHSE and was waiting in line. When it was my turn to listen, I asked the guy handing over the hp's what he thought. He looked at me and with what seemed like utter honestly, he said "they will light you on fire." 
blink.gif

Those words seem to be pretty spot on for my own experience today. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back