MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Apr 30, 2014 at 9:48 AM Post #6,843 of 9,071
  Should received direct from MrSpeaker my Alpha dog this week. Ordered them last week.

QUESTION: does all new Alpha Dog are shipped  with the BMF dot installed ?

I remember he wrote that every Alpha Dog since one or two months ago were tuned with dots, I ordered my Alpha Dog on 8th of January and received it on 10th of March and it has two dots, one for each driver.

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #6,844 of 9,071

I remember he wrote that every Alpha Dog since one or two months ago were tuned with dots, I ordered my Alpha Dog on 8th of January and received it on 10th of March and it has two dots, one for each driver.

this is good news.  I will check when I receive them.

Do you have picture of Where are those dots to be found and what they look like ? 

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #6,846 of 9,071
this is good news.  I will check when I receive them.

Do you have picture of Where are those dots to be found and what they look like ? 

YouTube mrspeakers

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Apr 30, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #6,847 of 9,071
FYI, by the end of the day we expect to have shipped orders up to Apr 8, except possibly two black units.  Most of our team will be out of the office tomorrow-Monday night for an event.  We will be offline, not responding to email, not shipping and not on head-fi until Monday night.  Our apologies for any delay in answering questions during this time.

Our production is ramping fast with our new paint shop; by the end of next week we hope to have less than a two week back order.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Apr 30, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #6,849 of 9,071

Apr 30, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #6,850 of 9,071
CONGRATS! 
beerchug.gif

Apr 30, 2014 at 5:27 PM Post #6,851 of 9,071
  FYI, by the end of the day we expect to have shipped orders up to Apr 8, except possibly two black units.  Most of our team will be out of the office tomorrow-Monday night for an event.  We will be offline, not responding to email, not shipping and not on head-fi until Monday night.  Our apologies for any delay in answering questions during this time.

Our production is ramping fast with our new paint shop; by the end of next week we hope to have less than a two week back order.

Oh, this is good news...I was the 6th.

Apr 30, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #6,853 of 9,071

With your volume of closed-back headphones, I'll be looking forward to reading your impressions! 

+1

I am especially interested in the comparison to the PM-1

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #6,855 of 9,071
  @mrspeakers just curious did the "matt"/"unobtainium" finish end up not being consistent?  The pics of it certainly look very cool.

It wasn't possible to get a reliable finish, and there's no realistic way to repair imperfections after painting.  Since most parts have imperfections....

A quick update on deliveries.  We didn't quite get as many done today as hoped because we had a delivery of our black risers that had too many defects and they need to be redone.  Apologies, but a few people on/around the 6th may not ship until Wednesday next week.  However, I am pretty confident forecasting that by the end of next week we'll ship orders, black and red, placed up to around April 20.  

As a reminder, tomorrow to the end of the day Monday we will be out of the office and not shipping.  Shipments will resume Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back