Meze EMPYREAN - the First Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone
Dec 10, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #1,771 of 12,974
Mate they gonna be amazing, it's great that I can talk to quality ppl like you two, we miles away from each other but we have a common interest
Likewise!

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #1,776 of 12,974
I subscribed to this thread to read some interesting feedback on this product. I will now unsubscribe due to the total nonsense chatter which is cluttering the thread (and my in box) !!! For the sake of others , if you wish to spend your time posting inane comments, do so via the PM facility.

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #1,777 of 12,974
I subscribed to this thread to read some interesting feedback on this product. I will now unsubscribe due to the total nonsense chatter which is cluttering the thread (and my in box) !!! For the sake of others , if you wish to spend your time posting inane comments, do so via the PM facility.

Lol turn off email notifications and let people have some fun! If youd rather we can argue about cables again?

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #1,778 of 12,974
...tyson.jpg
Bye Felicia!

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018 at 6:07 AM Post #1,780 of 12,974
It's a fair point.

Barely, not a lot of people are willing to throw $3k at a headphone, in turn there won't be many impressions. If you don't want your inbox cluttered unsub from email notification. If you want to be part of a forum, prepare that some chatter will happen. This isn't 4chan bad....

Dec 11, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #1,781 of 12,974
This is a "community" Once you can't talk like a "community" it isn't one anymore. So, I've been here on this forum since the very beginning and I'm not gonna stop chatting with mates over someone complaining. This is a global community and not America where someone complains and everyone must follow, sorry, not sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back