MEZE AUDIO ELITE - The New Isodynamic Hybrid Array Headphone - official thread
Sep 5, 2022 at 1:59 AM Post #2,926 of 5,622
Using the stock cable however, people have been quiet actually, focusing and many eventually shedding a tear or two. And some with a tear or two take them off early and either tell me the story behind the song they put on or how the headphone brought emotion to the song in general.

I think that usually happen to non-audiophile person that "seriously" willing to listen high end set up, and dare to play their favourite/emotional songs.

One of my friend also in tears when tried with Chie Ayado - Let It Be (Live on Church). Back then she didn't even know what Elite is or how much the price for the headphone. She just curious when saw my headphone on the table and decided to press play.

Sep 5, 2022 at 6:37 AM Post #2,927 of 5,622
I think that usually happen to non-audiophile person that "seriously" willing to listen high end set up, and dare to play their favourite/emotional songs.

One of my friend also in tears when tried with Chie Ayado - Let It Be (Live on Church). Back then she didn't even know what Elite is or how much the price for the headphone. She just curious when saw my headphone on the table and decided to press play.
Out of curiosity, what chain was it exactly?

Sep 5, 2022 at 11:33 AM Post #2,928 of 5,622
Oh my godd, just bought Meze Elite Chameleon...well this will be a long wait :D Hopefully this is a good one, because this was a big investment from me :S Emotions went from "are you an idiot, how can you spend that much?" to "well if it is as good as they say, i dont need to buy anymore headphones and ill save in the long run" inside my head.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2022 at 11:59 AM Post #2,929 of 5,622
Oh my godd, just bought Meze Elite Chameleon...well this will be a long wait :D Hopefully this is a good one, because this was a big investment from me :S Emotions went from "are you an idiot, how can you spend that much?" to "well if it is as good as they say, i dont need to buy anymore headphjones and ill save in the long run" inside my head.

You will not regret buying it at all. It is a wonderful headset

Sep 5, 2022 at 12:47 PM Post #2,931 of 5,622
Oh my godd, just bought Meze Elite Chameleon...well this will be a long wait :D Hopefully this is a good one, because this was a big investment from me :S Emotions went from "are you an idiot, how can you spend that much?" to "well if it is as good as they say, i dont need to buy anymore headphones and ill save in the long run" inside my head.
Mine arrives today, it's already out for delivery. Pure anxiety! :)
My Chameleon version took about 15 days to get ready and then the seller already sent it to me.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2022 at 3:41 PM Post #2,932 of 5,622
Welcome to the family. I have had ZERO regrets with my purchase. I have seen people moved to tears by listening to my set. I hope you are equally as happy to own a set as I am (although, my set is not the Chameleon). I look forward to hearing about your impressions.

Sep 6, 2022 at 7:47 AM Post #2,933 of 5,622
Mine arrives today, it's already out for delivery. Pure anxiety! :)
My Chameleon version took about 15 days to get ready and then the seller already sent it to me.
You'll be in for a treat man. Your biggest problem with these is trying to take a picture that does them justice! It's harder then it seems 😉
20220706_220058.jpg

Sep 6, 2022 at 12:27 PM Post #2,936 of 5,622
You'll be in for a treat man. Your biggest problem with these is trying to take a picture that does them justice! It's harder then it seems 😉
I agree. Taking a picture that does justice to the quality of this product is something impossible to do.
I'm not good with photos, but I took some just to show my joy in them. :)

What a sound! I'm amazed! I've never heard anything like it. I am using it along with my iFi iDSD Diablo and it formed a very good marriage with the Elite.

PS: My unit is the 8 of 22.

img_0837trfi7.jpg

img_0839fccc7.jpg

img_08384ge3e.jpg

img_0840ksixh.jpg

img_08413uic2.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2022 at 4:16 PM Post #2,938 of 5,622
Welcome to the club! Is that Audio GD that connect to Elite?
My Master 11 is. I've used it amp-only out of mTT2 and also as an all-in-one, driving my Elite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back