Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent.
Apr 23, 2010 at 10:24 AM Post #121 of 5,176
This guy sells at a very good price (which includes shipping). Seems like a no-brainer at the price but I'm still looking for some info on the Lehmann/M-Stage VS M^3 thing before I pull the trigger (must...resist)!

He also sells on eBay but at a higher price (probably due to eBay fees).
I haven't dealt with him in the past, but his eBay feedback is OK (seller: ns_fm_transmitter).

Based on personal experiance I can only say good things about coolfungadget's service.

Apr 23, 2010 at 10:32 AM Post #122 of 5,176
I should put this one on my wish list. My AKG K240 DF needs a good amplifier. If not this an amplifier/DAC combination will be the next option.

Apr 23, 2010 at 12:52 PM Post #123 of 5,176
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This guy sells at a very good price (which includes shipping). Seems like a no-brainer at the price but I'm still looking for some info on the Lehmann/M-Stage VS M^3 thing before I pull the trigger (must...resist)!

I haven't dealt with him in the past, but his eBay feedback is OK (seller: ns_fm_transmitter).

Based on personal experiance I can only say good things about coolfungadget's service.

Hmm, he's about $30AUD cheaper than coolfungadgets. Haven't dealt with him at all before though...

I couldn't find the item on his ebay store either.

Apr 23, 2010 at 3:27 PM Post #124 of 5,176
Quote:

I am a little nervous ordering from this guy. He is selling Little Dot for which he is not authorized and I seem to remember someone ordering a Little Dot MK111 and dint get it for almost 2 months and I believe this was the seller.

Apr 23, 2010 at 3:32 PM Post #125 of 5,176
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiofil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe he's the only international retailer for Matrix M-stage.

Bingo
wink.gif

Apr 23, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #126 of 5,176
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank I /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a little nervous ordering from this guy. He is selling Little Dot for which he is not authorized and I seem to remember someone ordering a Little Dot MK111 and dint get it for almost 2 months and I believe this was the seller.

This guy copied all my pictures and texts, even fonts!

He doesn't even bother to their own pics, do you guys really believe he can provide any 'service'?

Apr 23, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #127 of 5,176
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolfungadget /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He doesn't even bother to their own pics, do you guys really believe he can provide any 'service'?

I agree to me it worth the extra thirty bucks for no hassle.

Apr 23, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #128 of 5,176
Bought a musliand from coolfungadget before, so if he reads this, do not be surprised if an order from Norway is coming within the next 24hours.

Apr 23, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #129 of 5,176
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolfungadget /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Off topic ,but I'm in for the M stage. this is a great amp as you sold my friend one and we've had a few music jams. I do have a question tho about two other products you sell as well. The Aune (which I've read most all the reviews) Vs. the INFO NG98. There's not much as far as reviews on the NG98 but they seem very close to the Aune. So in your opinion how do these stack up against one another? I've heard the Aune with 20 or 24v regulated and Browndogged AD744's turn it in to a simi-giant killer. But I'm really liking the looks(size) of the NG98. Would it be on par or should I just get the Aune???

Apr 23, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #130 of 5,176
I have the NG98 and am pretty satisfied with it except for the channel imbalance at low volumes which I hope to fix with the M-Stage (tho adding the LT1028C definitely helped the package over the standard OPA2604). I think DAC wise it is a pretty good deal. Oh and it comes with a 24V PSU from coolfungadget
biggrin.gif
If/as/when I get the time, I will definitely do a semi formal review of the combo

Apr 24, 2010 at 1:32 AM Post #131 of 5,176
Hello, I am new here.

Is there any chance to have 220-240V as well as 100-120V? Or to change it somehow from one voltage to the other?

Unfortunately I need both, for usage in Japan and Switzerland. That's why I am considering the Sheer Audio HA-006++ ... How would they compare soundwise? I don't know what to do ... Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Apr 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #132 of 5,176
Quote:

Be careful with this guy. I received an email from him david Gao he admitted ripped off Little Dot designs and said the Matix is being redesigned and can sell the new model at that price. Sound like this guy is making his own amps and they are all ripped off designs.

Apr 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #134 of 5,176
Thanks for the heads-up on the HLLY shop, guys.
If anyone gets this amp and has a chance to compare it to an M3, please let us know.

Frank, snip that quote please if possible.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 24, 2010 at 8:47 PM Post #135 of 5,176
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiofil /img/forum/go_quote.gif
M-stage is a BIG step up from Little dot I+.

I'll be happy about this, can you maybe be a bit more specific - what in your opinion makes it a big step up? I love my LD I+ so am hopeful the M-Stage is superior and will be a big improvement for me. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back