Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Nov 14, 2021 at 3:22 AM Post #7,232 of 9,211
Doesn't matter.

Nov 21, 2021 at 3:57 PM Post #7,234 of 9,211
Hello , I would know please in this big 3d if someone has tried this cable and if it's connector is right for KZ zs6

€ 61,42 51%di SCONTO | KBEAR ispigene-s 4Core 4N singolo cristallo rame placcato argento cuffia cavo cuffia 2pin/MMXC/QDC/TFZ IEM KBEAR Aurora
https://a.aliexpress.com/_vnQOGc

I've been using standard 2 pin cables on my KZ BA10, which are same generation as ZS6. It doesn't fit as snug as the factory recessed 2 pin design but it works and seems secure enough for moderate activity.

Maybe someone else will chime in if they know where to find that original KZ recessed 2 pin style in aftermarket cables. I haven't seen them.

Nov 22, 2021 at 9:50 PM Post #7,239 of 9,211
How is that cable better for you? It's half the price! So cool!
I have been maintaining a Cable-IEM synergy spreadsheet with 40 cables x 20 IEMs (so far) for myself and it obviously synergizes better than the BQEYZ/Faaeal copper cable. I put the copper cable in the lower end of my list and this XINHS in the middle to upper end of the list. The XINHS cable has better separation better treble and extensions however the treble isn't as smooth as higher quality cables, and the BQEYZ copper can sound congested sometimes, a little dry and slightly harsh. The major difference between the two is XINHS' one is quite a lot more open sounding.

Nov 22, 2021 at 11:50 PM Post #7,240 of 9,211
I have been maintaining a Cable-IEM synergy spreadsheet with 40 cables x 20 IEMs (so far) for myself and it obviously synergizes better than the BQEYZ/Faaeal copper cable.
Is the list shared on HeadFi? Thanks for doing that. I'm on my way to eventually doing the same... eventually. :wink:

Nov 23, 2021 at 12:45 AM Post #7,241 of 9,211
Is the list shared on HeadFi? Thanks for doing that. I'm on my way to eventually doing the same... eventually. :wink:
Oops, nope, as it is written in random English and words that I made up, lol. You know it is a pain to fill up 800 cells already and I have 20 + more IEMs to be paired with these cables. However, one thing is quite clear that some cables are better than the rest for almost all IEMs I have.

Nov 23, 2021 at 4:18 AM Post #7,244 of 9,211
Hi, which cable could be equivalent as Kbear Limpid in terms of ergonomics? I really like how light & supple it is so I wonder if there is anything close or even better than this
Thanks
For the price, the kbear limpid is already the lightest and softest I have ever felt. Any reason you don't want to stick to Kbear limpid?

Althought it is slightly heavier, thicker and stiffer than kbear limpid, my personal favourite, this hakugei SPC. Light, soft, angled 2pin for ergonomics, working chin slider. Only issue would be if you are using recessed 2pin iems, then this wont fit.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002702039052.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back