Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Dec 13, 2018 at 10:05 PM Post #857 of 3,520
OK, just to summarize based on all the recent discussions, only LPGT purchased from retailers in Japan and S.Korea, and also China mainland (can someone confirm?!?) come without English, while everything else, including purchases from HK, SGP, and US/EU/etc. will have English language. Of course, I hope Lotoo will reconsidering this policy, but in a meantime buyers in Asia need to be aware to double check with their distributors/retailers, and also for everybody else to be careful when buying 2nd hand units, making sure it has "EN":

LPGT_box.jpg

Dec 13, 2018 at 10:38 PM Post #859 of 3,520
OK, just to summarize based on all the recent discussions, only LPGT purchased from retailers in Japan and S.Korea, and also China mainland (can someone confirm?!?) come without English, while everything else, including purchases from HK, SGP, and US/EU/etc. will have English language. Of course, I hope Lotoo will reconsidering this policy, but in a meantime buyers in Asia need to be aware to double check with their distributors/retailers, and also for everybody else to be careful when buying 2nd hand units, making sure it has "EN":

Wait...

Lotoo sent you a demo and they ignore a guy who paid the $4,000?

Dec 13, 2018 at 11:22 PM Post #860 of 3,520
Wait...

Lotoo sent you a demo and they ignore a guy who paid the $4,000?

A picture of MusicTeck loaner, I don't have direct connection with Lotoo (ever since Michael Xia left the company).

Dec 14, 2018 at 5:01 AM Post #863 of 3,520
Your latest YouTube review where you bash the company for various reasons is not professional, or helpful to anyone considering buying the music player.

Money is not God. Money is a trading currency that is made up by Human and based on a country economy....Money is not God. It is the stupidest quote when I see it anywhere , and I am not religious

Dumb money is Dumb and Smart money is Smart. It is the person behind it, period

Now, I don’t agree with how a 3k device shall be much restricted, but it doesn’t mean that I should bash and criticize it either. They developed and designed it, they can do whatever they want. No one forced you to buy it.

Please keep up with the sound impressions and things that is released to LPGT

Dec 14, 2018 at 5:17 AM Post #864 of 3,520
Money is not God. Money is a trading currency that is made up by Human and based on a country economy....Money is not God. It is the stupidest quote when I see it anywhere , and I am not religious

Dumb money is Dumb and Smart money is Smart. It is the person behind it, period

Now, I don’t agree with how a 3k device shall be much restricted, but it doesn’t mean that I should bash and criticize it either. They developed and designed it, they can do whatever they want. No one forced you to buy it.

Please keep up with the sound impressions and things that is released to LPGT
By "I am God" he meant the consumer is very , should be, important. Companies needs the money that the consumer holds and the consumer has the choice to invest, risk giving their money for a great product. Service is part of the equation in buying a product. So in a way the consumer is a god that can help or hurt a company.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2018 at 5:47 AM Post #865 of 3,520
By "I am God" he meant the consumer is very , should be, important. Companies needs the money that the consumer holds and the consumer has the choice to invest, risk giving their money for a great product. Service is part of the equation in buying a product. So in a way the consumer is a god that can help or hurt a company.

I am 3 days in.
They blocked me on FB (never said a swear word)
My e-mails are blocked

I paid $3895.96

I got a warning that HF is not the place to try and resolve issues.
I am done trying to resolve.

I am informing. The previous talented western speaking worker is gone as of last year and the situation would have been taken care of if that worker were still employed. They departed and opened another business.

I am a legit owner from an authorized seller with a receipt and a mint unit and I am being refused any help whatsoever.

Calculate that when you consider spending this much.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2018 at 5:53 AM Post #866 of 3,520
This is silly he spent a lot of money on that dap. They should be jumping backwards for him. My advice, don't buy from them again. As stated before I've had excellent service from ibasso, Opus, fiio and ak. I'll be sticking to them

Dec 14, 2018 at 5:58 AM Post #867 of 3,520
I had to un-block to read him. Every comment in PHA-3 had to have his 2 cents....got tired like everyone else so blocked him

I am 3 days in.
They blocked me on FB (never said a swear word)
My e-mails are blocked

I paid $3895.96

Project Perfection Pte Ltd

That is the company and worker that handles western language inquiries. They did not tell me I was talking to the same person on their FB and on the site above. I got a warning that HF is not the place to try and resolve issues.
I am done trying to resolve. That person is an undeclared M.O.T has access to a seller FB as well as the main Lotoo FB (not Lotoo.jp)

You need to go talk to Lotoo. Then THAT guy logs into Lotoo and handles English questions. (mind blown)

I am informing. The previous talented western speaking worker is gone as of last year and the situation would have been taken care of if that worker were still employed. They departed and opened another business.

I am a legit owner from an authorized seller with a receipt and a mint unit and I am being refused any help whatsoever.

Calculate that when you consider spending this much.
My propensity to drop delicate glass things onto hard surfaces is the main thing I consider before I spend this much!

But seriously I wouldn’t go near them with a 10 foot pole after seeing this.

That, and the guy who used “they sent me the part with instructions how to solder it” as an example of their great customer service. You couldn’t make it up.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #868 of 3,520
My propensity to drop delicate glass things onto hard surfaces is the main thing I consider before I spend this much!

But seriously I wouldn’t go near them with a 10 foot pole after seeing this.

That, and the guy who used “they sent me the part with instructions how to solder it” as an example of their great customer service. You couldn’t make it up.
Did they really tell someone to solder something with parts ? May I have the link ?

Dec 14, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #870 of 3,520
My propensity to drop delicate glass things...

I’m that guy.

Full facts, please:

I was told that while I COULD send my (out of warranty, second hand) PAW Gold in for repair of its fading display, I COULD, instead, save money by installing a new display in accordance with a video they sent.

I consider that an example of exceptionally GOOD customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back