Looking for an IEM with good sound but not so expensive
Mar 26, 2011 at 8:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Hasenack

New Head-Fier
Hey,

I've just bought a pair of headphones, but i decided i need an IEM to when i'm not home with my headphones. I'm currently using the ipod ones, but they are horrible. I listen mainly to rock, and i like a deep bass, but not too much. I would pay at max 100 for it, since i just spent 200 on my headphones.

any suggestions?

Mar 26, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #3 of 13
^That should be a default link for new people that are in search for IEMs.  Joker has created a pretty comprehensive reviews for reference.  That link should be stickied somehow so that we don't get gazillian headphone suggestion threads being created everyday.

Mar 27, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #4 of 13

Quote:
^That should be a default link for new people that are in search for IEMs.  Joker has created a pretty comprehensive reviews for reference.  That link should be stickied somehow so that we don't get gazillian headphone suggestion threads being created everyday.

+1, that and ClieOS's thread about understanding sound sigs

Mar 27, 2011 at 4:08 AM Post #9 of 13
Well since your looking for Deep bass not "base". I would suggest the Hippo's Vb, Fischer Audio Eterna. I don't prefer the Eterna with rock though and I didn't try the Hippo's with it when I had it. Panasonic HJE900 is good with rock while reaching low the new Atrio Mg7 is another option reaching even lower then the Pana all within your price range.

Apr 4, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #12 of 13
That true?  They have the same drivers?  If one is the cheaper, I would go for the cheaper.
tongue.gif

Quote:
brainnwavzm2 is identical to DBA02 . why to bother? just get DbA02...

Apr 4, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #13 of 13

Quote:
That true?  They have the same drivers?  If one is the cheaper, I would go for the cheaper.
tongue.gif

Same question here.

yello131, did you hear both before as I have yet to see any comment about B2 = DBA-02?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back