LCD-2 and LCD-3 Owners - which aftermarket cable do you use?
Aug 19, 2011 at 7:20 AM Post #798 of 2,398

Quote:
You've got to be kidding me, I'm nowhere near that hot, not even with a pair of floats on.

Hehe, the avatar reminds me of one of my old science teachers.

Quote:
Wow that looks really nice!!! Is that pink?

You know you want it...it'll match the Hello Kitty poster on your wall lol (just kidding)

Macromolecule looks really sweet, especially the kumihimo braids.

Aug 19, 2011 at 7:44 AM Post #799 of 2,398

Quote:
Wow that looks really nice!!! Is that pink?

It's copper coloured, I think the lighting just makes it look pink.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to comment on the SQ improvements as the stock cable has been immediately banished to the box where it shall remain henceforth!

Thanks to scootermafia for this sexy cable!
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #801 of 2,398
I like the lighting, it sure is a bold color of pink alright...it may be a paler shade of pink in real life.  Thanks for the comments!

Aug 19, 2011 at 12:06 PM Post #803 of 2,398
Yep, there was a point in my life where I'd never consider wearing a pink shirt, but I'm down with pink and purple now.

Aug 19, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #804 of 2,398
Does it sound as spectacular as it appears? 

Aug 19, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #805 of 2,398
I don't think the recession has something to do with it. they're going to charge their taxes whether it's a recession or not. I've received some speaker cables yesterday from the US, and didn't cost me a penny in taxes. the UPS man came to my door and handed me package. this is not the first time. I asked the vendor that I'd like to avoid getting ripped off by custom if possible, and said he could help. he declared the contents has a gift.

however, I wonder how many packages someone can declare as a gift before the mafia tax enforcers get suspicious though

I only put a $100 value on it.  Not sure why you'd get charged.  

It's because of the recession. They are making sure they get every single penny of VAT on all imported items. Nothing gets through any more!

The invoice actually says £15.80 import VAT and £13.50 "clearance fee". Those robbing bar stewards!

Aug 19, 2011 at 6:06 PM Post #806 of 2,398
deleted post, move on..

Aug 19, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #809 of 2,398

Quote:
shamrock134 said:

I'm not going to be able to comment on the SQ improvements as the stock cable has been immediately banished to the box where it shall remain henceforth!

Thanks to scootermafia for this sexy cable!
biggrin.gif

Haha I do the same with all my stock cables once I get the aftermarket ones, why bother comparing when it is all subjective anyways. I do understand comparisons between aftermarket cables so you can decide what your preference is but the stock one? Forget about it.
Sexiness and ergonomics are what really matters in life as well as headphone cables, if you like the sound that's a bonus
wink_face.gif

Aug 20, 2011 at 4:35 AM Post #810 of 2,398
Has anyone tried this one yet? It looks tasty.

http://aloaudio.com/audeze-lcd2-reference-8-salty-pepper-headphone-cable.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back