JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60
Jun 3, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #61 of 1,936
Welp, I was curious enough to put down an Amazon Japan pre-order of the FXD80-Z (catchy). I'm hoping for something like a more refined CC51, and a durable IEM that I can have on hand as a backup. Let's see how this goes :3

Jun 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM Post #64 of 1,936
Quote:
Oh yea by the way I just ordered these on ebay a few of you guys might be interested. $123 not bad. I was thinking it was gonna be more.

Can't wait to see the portables section burn with delight. 
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #65 of 1,936
Aha I don't know what this means but I might have gotten these for free?

Congratulations! You have won:

JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free 251080921132​
Be sure to check out my complete list of items for sale in my store.
VIEW OUR STORE SEARCH EBAY

You might also be interested in:

1. Audio Technica ATH-A900X Audiophile Headphones Art Dynamic Free Japan New EMS 251058492827
  2. SONY MDR-MA900 Headphones Black Stereo High Quality ipod New 251062872861
  3. Sony XBA-4SL Quad Balanced Armature Headphones Inner Earphones Closed Ems New 261030865347
QUANTITY: 1
ITEM ENDED: 7/8/2012 2:54:03 AM PDT

This is a courtesy email to let you know that we appreciate your business. If you have not already, please visit your eBay account to complete this transaction. If you have any questions, feel free to write us at fx00@kittokanaeru.biz.
Thank you for your purchase!
Sincerely,
sakurahijiri

I checked my pay pal account and what you know they didn't take my $123.. Watch me get an old JVC Marshmallow instead. Lol.

Jun 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #66 of 1,936
It does say pre-sale. Check your Paypal next week sometime:)

There are two dates floating around 6/12 and 6/15. 6/12 is a typical release day; stock in on Monday and starts selling the next day.

Jun 8, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #67 of 1,936
I think I am getting my hopes up too much. They will probably shoot me an email saying. Oh sorry we made a mistake. Please pay this amount. As a courtesy we will send you some lovely JVC riptides for free for going through your troubles.

That is whats up . I don't get stuff like this for free. It just don't happen to me like that.

Of course. It turns out that I never finished my paypal transaction. Lol. That is the message everyone gets when they order from them it seems.

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM Post #71 of 1,936
Quote:
Amazon Japan lists a ship date of 6/12, so international sellers shipping between 6/18-6/21 is reasonable.

Nice kitten tom! 

While being still very much in love with my FXT90, I'll still wait for the FXD80 at least to ship first, before putting my money on it. Besides, I already have too much in my hands. Although, one can never have enough...

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #72 of 1,936
Well I feel like an idiot. These guys got on their title I have no idea why but it looks like this on the ebay page.

JVC HA-FXD80-Z Earphone Dynamic Closed Canal Hafxd80z Headphones New Free  

Lol. So when they send the email saying thanks for purchasing. I won and the word free. I can see how people like myself that is eagerly awaiting these might get exited to see the 2 words put together. Considering they send the email confirming the order even before pay pal transaction. Yes I am a dork.

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM Post #73 of 1,936
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #74 of 1,936
The reason why I am exited about these are because of these. The JVC FX40. These would be the intro version of the carbon nanotube drivers and they cost $21.  These however don't sound like a $21 earphone. Nothing like them at all. Quite amazing but they sound very close to the FXT90 but with bigger much fuller sub bass. Now considering I am a fan of JVCs older HAFXC51 which was their older micro HD earphones..It just makes sense the new FXD80 using the newer carbon nanotube micro hd drivers will be in every way a step up in sound and from the looks of the earphones themselves also in the design. I haven't been this excited about an earphone in a while. Just a feeling I have but I think these can be some very good earphones. We will see.

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #75 of 1,936
Quote:
I don't quite understand the conundrum. Also I doubt this isn't vented. Looking at current pictures, it looks like the FXD80 have 5 vents. But, it might just be cosmetic. So I'm happy if I get that wrong, as that would mean isolation and no leakage (in exchange for death! er I mean lesser situational audible input.)

It is vented. The FXD80 is the only model that is. They specifically mentioned it in the descriptions in the exploded view diagram, so I doubt it's merely cosmetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back