JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!)
Mar 2, 2011 at 1:14 AM Post #976 of 1,764

Quote:
Hi Daanish, congrats on both your graduation and the present!
smile_phones.gif

Cheers James! I am very hopeful that the FX700 will end my IEM hunt for good, ... what am I saying there is no such thing
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #978 of 1,764

Quote:
Woah, enjoy that purchase, looking forward to your thoughts on them 

Thanks man! TBH I've had my eyes on these ever since I stumbled across this thread after joining head-fi. The wood finishing is droolworthy and from the impressions the sound sig is exactly what I am looking for. 

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #979 of 1,764
Yeah impressions already nobody cares about your drooling 
cool.gif

Jking. Seriously though impressions...........
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #981 of 1,764
This is still the only universal I still lust over and dream about.  They just have no practical place in my inventory other than to provide aural pleasure.  That probably makes them everyman's dream girl.  
tongue.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #982 of 1,764
LMAO both of you. Anax I thought you had them 
blink.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #984 of 1,764

Quote:
Yeah impressions already nobody cares about your drooling 
cool.gif

Jking. Seriously though impressions...........
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:
Actually .... I care .... but still want impressions!
ksc75smile.gif

LMAO. I'm thinking I might give reviewing a shot and see how it stacks up against the IEM's I currently have: the DBA-02, Pana HJE900, re262 and e-q5. 

Quote:
This is still the only universal I still lust over and dream about.  They just have no practical place in my inventory other than to provide aural pleasure.  That probably makes them everyman's dream girl.  
tongue.gif

I know how you feel 
biggrin.gif
 Weren't you getting inks' pair as a loaner for a week? 

Quote:
you guys are making me want to try these out now... :p

Get them!!!

Mar 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #985 of 1,764
@Rawrster, Yes get them.

@Daanish, Everything you listed it should top 
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:17 PM Post #986 of 1,764
I'm not buying them :p I'm spending enough money on my next update and the FX700 is not part of it ;p

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #987 of 1,764

Quote:
I'm not buying them :p I'm spending enough money on my next update and the FX700 is not part of it ;p

DOOO IIITTT you know you want to 
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #988 of 1,764
do  anyone  know  where  to get  Future Sonics Atrio m5  i am  in  uk  please  gave me  the link of website  where to buy  it

good  for  compare with fx700  ?

please

Mar 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM Post #990 of 1,764
Nope, iheadphones don't carry Future Sonics. You can buy them from Hand Held Audio directly or via Amazon. I don't think they have the new driver model though, but I'd mail them before buying.

A very short comparison between the Atrios (v1) and FX700, which is rather unfair considering the price difference: The Atrios have better isolation, but that's about it. In every other aspect, speed, control, detail, timbre, soundstage the FX700 win hands down. Please note that I've only heard the v1 Atrios and can't say anything about the later ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back