JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!)
Mar 4, 2011 at 3:16 PM Post #991 of 1,764
thanks  james  someone  told  me that  M5  [size=x-small]Low Frequency Effects [/size]batter  than FX700   and  TF10   can  you  tell  me  about it   if  M5  not  that  good  buy  TF10  or  not

i  really  like pop  。house 。 Trance  Techno music  anything  batter  FX700  you  can 
Recommended

Mar 4, 2011 at 3:34 PM Post #992 of 1,764
Mar 4, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #993 of 1,764
Quote:
thanks  james  someone  told  me that  M5  [size=x-small]Low Frequency Effects [/size]batter  than FX700   and  TF10   can  you  tell  me  about it   if  M5  not  that  good  buy  TF10  or  not

i  really  like pop  。house 。 Trance  Techno music  anything  batter  FX700  you  can 
Recommended

Judging from memory, because I no longer have my M5, they have a bit less upper bass than the FX700, so if you're preference is strictly for deep bass there may be more of it on the M5 in comparison. But honestly, I wasn't all that thrilled by the M5 v1, I'd even pick the Hippo VBs over them if I were mainly looking for deep bass. And I haven't heard the TF10, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Maybe someone with more experience than me with your music genres can chime in with a recommendation?

Mar 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #994 of 1,764
Isn't the MG5 v.2 the same as the MG7 driver?  If it is the reviews seem to indicate  much improvement in the mids and treble.  Seems like it's just referred to the 'Atrio' and the number denotes the driver.  Where's that stoopid cat when you need him?  
confused.gif

Mar 4, 2011 at 6:16 PM Post #995 of 1,764
Yes MG7 is name of the driver used on the new Atrios which is supposedly improved in the mids and treble. The older ones used the MG5 drivers and there's two batches of those that only change build wise. 

Mar 4, 2011 at 8:53 PM Post #996 of 1,764
Yep the MG7 is the new one I purchased I'm curious to see how it stacks up to the Fx700.

I have no doubt it will best the Pana in just about everything but maybe speed.

SM3.......will probably not be bested. 
biggrin.gif

Edit: yeah where is that stupid cat......

Mar 4, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #997 of 1,764
I think that the new MG7 version sounds excellent, actually quite similar to the MD Tributes which surprised me. I have not heard the MG5 version though. Hopefully I can make that comparison with the FX700 soon.

Mar 4, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #998 of 1,764

Quote:
actually quite similar to the MD Tributes which surprised me.

Wait, what?  
tongue.gif
  Nvm, I don't want to know.

Mar 5, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #1,000 of 1,764
please   make  that  comparison  !!thx!!!!grokit  thx  just  send me  that  website  but   seems  not  send  to  uk  just  inside  USA

Quote:
I think that the new MG7 version sounds excellent, actually quite similar to the MD Tributes which surprised me. I have not heard the MG5 version though. Hopefully I can make that comparison with the FX700 soon.

Mar 5, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #1,001 of 1,764

Quote:
Yep the MG7 is the new one I purchased I'm curious to see how it stacks up to the Fx700.

I have no doubt it will best the Pana in just about everything but maybe speed.

SM3.......will probably not be bested. 
biggrin.gif

Edit: yeah where is that stupid cat......

This one? Seriously is it that good?

http://www.takeitngo.com/index.php

Theres a deal on till tomorrow here in Canada

Mar 5, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #1,002 of 1,764
@Daanish, I would be very cautious of that website. I just signed up and was considering buying those Atrio's as that is a very good price. But noticed the payment page is not on a secure site (no https) which is a very bad thing considering how easy it is for identity theft to occur.

Hmmm, when I went to go to the atrios website linked on that website my AV/Internet software Webroot flagged the site as malicious and found malicious code on the website. I would definitely not do anything with that site at this point.

Mar 5, 2011 at 9:53 AM Post #1,003 of 1,764
Here  thanks   james  and  others  helps  to  finded  fx700  and  honestly  still  love it  deep bass  and  other  details   are  all  good   could  be  battle  ever   but  but  seems  everything  Perfect  for  me  one  thing  still  not  happy  with  is  that  after  brun in  200  hours  more   still  got  Sibilance   i  dont know  this  word    suitable  or  made 
Hiss hiss   sound  so  anyone  found it  so  hard、、、

Mar 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #1,004 of 1,764
I have read about the possibility of sharp highs, but the hiss may be from your player/amp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back