JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Aug 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #1,939 of 2,211
Quote:
They should. They're foam
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh well, the T-series are noise isolation tips anyway. They do block out noise quite well.

Quote:
Have anyone used these for sports? Say with the comply active tips? If yes then how do they perform as sport earphones and will they last if you get sweat on them?

I wouldn't use these for sport. They are rather big for a pair of IEM and have shallow insertion. Wearing them over ear + using comply tips can solve that, but I still not recommend. 

Oct 3, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #1,944 of 2,211
I'm incredibly interested in buying those but sadly I can't tell which one of the ebay sellers are fake and which are fine.

This seems like the best option for me, price wise: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-Victor-HA-FXT90-In-ear-stereo-mini-headphones-FREE-shipping-/221290000058?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item3385e96eba

Can I count on this seller?

Oct 3, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #1,945 of 2,211
  I'm incredibly interested in buying those but sadly I can't tell which one of the ebay sellers are fake and which are fine.

This seems like the best option for me, price wise: http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-Victor-HA-FXT90-In-ear-stereo-mini-headphones-FREE-shipping-/221290000058?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item3385e96eba

Can I count on this seller?

65$ from http://www.amazon.co.jp delivery through www.tenso.com = 85$

Oct 6, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #1,946 of 2,211
How do these compare with other IEMs in the ~$100 range? I listen to a wide range of music including rock, electronic, and alternative. 
E.g. Yamaha EPH-100SL, Rock It R-50, Shure SE215, and others?

Oct 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #1,947 of 2,211
  How do these compare with other IEMs in the ~$100 range? I listen to a wide range of music including rock, electronic, and alternative. 
E.g. Yamaha EPH-100SL, Rock It R-50, Shure SE215, and others?

Best place to start is Joker's review thread or better yet, the "recommendations" link at the top of the thread.  The FXT90 isn't really directly comparable to the Yamahas and the Shures because the sound signature is quite different.  I've never heard the Rock-Its.

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #1,948 of 2,211
Alright, I have looked through those as well as theheadphonelist.com's reviews, and both were very helpful. However as an audio newb I'm still not sure whether I would prefer something balanced or stronger in the mids or v-shaped. 
Based on the music genres I listed, what do you think would be a good start? 

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #1,949 of 2,211
Alright, I have looked through those as well as theheadphonelist.com's reviews, and both were very helpful. However as an audio newb I'm still not sure whether I would prefer something balanced or stronger in the mids or v-shaped. 

Based on the music genres I listed, what do you think would be a good start? 

We seem to have similar tastes in music. I have a pair of FXT90s and quite like them, but for rock/alt I prefer my Monster Gratitudes. Phenomenal headphones and they're discontinued, so Amazon is selling them super, super cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back