JVC HA-FXT90 Thread
Jul 1, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #1,907 of 2,211
Jul 1, 2013 at 5:28 AM Post #1,908 of 2,211
Quote:
Or you could get some Zero Audio Carbo Basso or Yamaha EPH100.
wink.gif

Would deffo grab the Yamaha if I could afford it!

Jul 1, 2013 at 6:11 AM Post #1,909 of 2,211
Would deffo grab the Yamaha if I could afford it!

Lol dude, I'm skint most of the time and I still bought the EPH100. They are just that good.

Just save up. :wink:

Jul 1, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #1,912 of 2,211
Quote:
Im saving for my own flat atm which I find more important :p
lol

Ah fair enough.

Quote:
If you sell your EPH100 for a considerably cheap price, I might grab it lol

Hahah, I'm really thinking about keeping them now been listening to them again and realised that they are fantastic IEMs (all over again) lol

Jul 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #1,913 of 2,211
I just got my fxt90 delivered from Japan. The shipping is so fast with EMS and USPS. Initial impression out of the box is amazing, fit is great (the stock tip fit nicely no need to change, but I changed it to dual flange anyway), I got driver flex on the right side, but no changing in sound quality. The sound is engaging, aggressive, punchy, in your face kind of soundstage.
Treble is sparkly especially cymbals, can get a little bit piercing with cymbal heavy song, but no sibilance so far.
Mid is forward, much much more forward than FX40, sound more solid than FX40 mid which can be a bit thin sound.
Bass is tight and punchy, bass extend quite nicely, the bass is strong, but doesn't interfere with other freq which is nice. Compared with my Westone 4R, I like the bass on FXT90 better.
I can't believe this great sounding IEM at considerably low price. I am very very impressed with what JVC has put into their IEMs, cheap good sounding IEMs. I can't wait for my FXZ100 to be delivered and hear how awesome it will sound compare to FXT90 and Westone 4R.

Jul 2, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #1,914 of 2,211
Jul 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM Post #1,918 of 2,211
Same thing happened to me, I closed the ad haha...

Almost happens to me if I have not come across this and the Discovery thread that says to beat the hell out of the carbon nano tubes. I thought I did the burn in for a hundred hours with my playlist set on repeat and was way off the mark. This nano tube does really needs some aggressive tracks with at a moderately high volume to loosen them up.

They are great sounding and have a big fun factor to it's signature. So to anyone who haven't gone thru this process, please do it. Enjoy.

Jul 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #1,919 of 2,211
Quote:
point is, this is end game for my iem search

No way, The Sm3 v2 are the same thing as the FXT-90s but on steroids lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back