Joining the Little Dot Family
Jan 18, 2008 at 1:47 PM Post #183 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by stroker_200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi there. I'm a new member of the family. I placed my order last Wednesday, for an MKIII. The comprehensive reviews in this forum were very helpful to me. I commend David for the excellent support.

I'm looking forward to meet the MKIII. Can't wait to hear what she has to say.

You feed her with a good source, and she'll whisper in your ears!
biggrin.gif
I'm still amazed at how every amp in the new MK series has special qualities that users just love!
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #184 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by stroker_200 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi there. I'm a new member of the family. I placed my order last Wednesday, for an MKIII. The comprehensive reviews in this forum were very helpful to me. I commend David for the excellent support.

I'm looking forward to meet the MKIII. Can't wait to hear what she has to say.

Hey stroker 200! Welcome to the family! Prepare to be very drousy during the day because you are gonna want to stay up all night with your new MKIII !!! Turn the lights off, put on your favorite music, sit back and listen to the lovely sounds while you watch those beautiful tubes glow in the dark.

Nothing like a tube amp. Like Penchum said... if my house were to catch on fire the first thing I would grab would be my MKIII!!! The wife and kids would have to find their way out! LOL!! (Just kiddin....maybe...)

Jan 19, 2008 at 2:23 AM Post #185 of 515
Received my MK II this afternoon !!! China to Quebec City, Canada in a week ! It sounds so amazing, wow !!! Thumbs up for Little Dot crew.

I'm speechless...

Jan 19, 2008 at 2:45 AM Post #187 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by Almanzor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Received my MK II this afternoon !!! China to Quebec City, Canada in a week ! It sounds so amazing, wow !!! Thumbs up for Little Dot crew.

I'm speechless...

Congratulations! The speechless part happens all the time!
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2008 at 2:46 AM Post #188 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just purchased the MK II! Yay! Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive...

Good for you! You are about to have a really great experience!
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #189 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by Almanzor /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm speechless...

wink.gif

Jan 19, 2008 at 7:38 AM Post #190 of 515
Well gosh...I don't want to just be yet another chiming in to say that they've just bought a Little Dot, but...............!!! (I guess this is the "Joining the Little Dot Family" thread though, isn't it!?!) Can't help but reiterate what everyone else has said about David & what a pleasure it is to do business with him! I believe he is a part of what puts "family" into the title of this thread.

I must say that I have had quite the fun day today....I bought the LD MKIII, a Zero DAC, & D2000s!(not too bad for not having any system at all yesterday!)
biggrin.gif
!
biggrin.gif
! Go ahead...I dare ya to just try & wipe this big ol' smile off of my face
biggrin.gif

Ooops, sorry...I may have gotten a little carried away with the perma-grins!

Jan 19, 2008 at 8:05 AM Post #191 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by dantztiludrop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well gosh...I don't want to just be yet another chiming in to say that they've just bought a Little Dot, but...............!!! (I guess this is the "Joining the Little Dot Family" thread though, isn't it!?!) Can't help but reiterate what everyone else has said about David & what a pleasure it is to do business with him! I believe he is a part of what puts "family" into the title of this thread.

I must say that I have had quite the fun day today....I bought the LD MKIII, a Zero DAC, & D2000s!(not too bad for not having any system at all yesterday!)
biggrin.gif
!
biggrin.gif
! Go ahead...I dare ya to just try & wipe this big ol' smile off of my face
biggrin.gif

Ooops, sorry...I may have gotten a little carried away with the perma-grins!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.

David is a great person to deal with. Paypal originally did something weird with my address and said I was in Australia. David noticed this and realized that I had previously said 'New Zealand' when asked for a shipping qoute and emailed me to make sure it was right. If he hadn't noticed... Well it would have taken a hella long time.

He also replies in like 5 minutes. Really great service.

Jan 19, 2008 at 11:22 AM Post #192 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.

David is a great person to deal with. Paypal originally did something weird with my address and said I was in Australia. David noticed this and realized that I had previously said 'New Zealand' when asked for a shipping qoute and emailed me to make sure it was right. If he hadn't noticed... Well it would have taken a hella long time.

He also replies in like 5 minutes. Really great service.

Same thing happened to me. I'm an Aussie living in Japan and put my Japan shipping address in, yet it sent him the Australian address. I think it's the payment gateway he's using which is causing the issues. First thing he did was ask me about the address though. It would have been a bigger issue if he hadn't checked as Australia is 240V and Japan 110V. A-grade service indeed.

Jan 19, 2008 at 12:04 PM Post #193 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey stroker 200! Welcome to the family! Prepare to be very drousy during the day because you are gonna want to stay up all night with your new MKIII !!! Turn the lights off, put on your favorite music, sit back and listen to the lovely sounds while you watch those beautiful tubes glow in the dark.

Nothing like a tube amp. Like Penchum said... if my house were to catch on fire the first thing I would grab would be my MKIII!!! The wife and kids would have to find their way out! LOL!! (Just kiddin....maybe...)

Try getting the wife to grab the headphones, and the kids all the other stuff: interconnects, CD's, DACs etc.
tongue.gif
we are a sick sick bunch!!!

Jan 19, 2008 at 10:10 PM Post #194 of 515
Quote:

Originally Posted by headcheck /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try getting the wife to grab the headphones, and the kids all the other stuff: interconnects, CD's, DACs etc.
tongue.gif
we are a sick sick bunch!!!

LOL!! You are soooo right headcheck!!!!

Jan 20, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #195 of 515
Well, I'm about to pull the trigger on either a MK2 or MK3. I am mainly curious which actually creates more heat. I have a small room and live in Texas and with all the other electronics that are on in my room, part of making my choice relies on as to which runs cooler in the long run. Also do they both have the options of rolling the same tubes or does the MK3 also include more tube rolling options?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back