JH Audio JH-3A
Feb 27, 2011 at 2:43 PM Post #2,312 of 2,681
Quote:
Quote:
he certainly gets points for creativity, and they do look cool. but i cant help but think they're going to look ridiculous in his ears.  
i dont know if i would want any kind of bullet shell that close to my skin either.. dont those things contain led?

After researching the person who owns them and the misogynistic crap he "sings" I would say he is safe as brain damage seems to have already taken place:wink:

who be dat?
i'd like to see a picture of him wearing them.

Feb 27, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #2,314 of 2,681
So, the JH-3A.

1. The analog inputs
 are stereo RCA?
2. I guess the analog inputs mean it's a stand alone amp, or does it have built in DAC?
3. Is it portable - meaning can it be battery powered and carried, or is it power supply only.

Feb 27, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #2,317 of 2,681
Search this thread please.  I feel like people keep asking the exact same question every two weeks and everything has already been answered at least 50 times already.

Quote:
So, the JH-3A.

1. The analog inputs
 are stereo RCA?
2. I guess the analog inputs mean it's a stand alone amp, or does it have built in DAC?
3. Is it portable - meaning can it be battery powered and carried, or is it power supply only.

Feb 27, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #2,318 of 2,681
The thread is 156 pages long - I already read about 20 of the pages, plus looked on the JH Audio website. I couldn't find the info I was looking for, so asked and got a reply within 10 minutes. I will make the effort to read the rest of the thread though, and I get your point.

Feb 27, 2011 at 7:29 PM Post #2,319 of 2,681
i dont blame people for not wanting to sift through threads this long... i certainly wouldnt want to.  especially given that maybe 85% of this thread is garbage.

on that note i suggest we (or maybe ill just do it) start a new "jh3A post release" thread so that once this thing is out people dont have to sift through 150+ pages to get to relevant information...

we should also start a new impressions thread post release as the current jh3a impressions' thread was started by someone who is now banned.  would be good to get a fresh start and have someone who coud keep the OP updated.

Feb 27, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #2,320 of 2,681

Quote:
i dont blame people for not wanting to sift through threads this long... i certainly wouldnt want to.  especially given that maybe 85% of this thread is garbage.

on that note i suggest we (or maybe ill just do it) start a new "jh3A post release" thread so that once this thing is out people dont have to sift through 150+ pages to get to relevant information...

we should also start a new impressions thread post release as the current jh3a impressions' thread was started by someone who is now banned.  would be good to get a fresh start and have someone who coud keep the OP updated.

I second everything in the post. It gets a little ridiculous in this thread, not to say I haven't contributed to the problem. I would love to see these two new threads started by a good member who will keep things on track and update the OP.

Feb 27, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #2,321 of 2,681
Yeah, basically there hasn't been anything worthwile posted ever since last June at Canjam when people got to experience the product.  Everything since then (meaning 95% of the posts) are just false speculation, angry ranting, and impatient posts.

Quote:

Feb 27, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #2,322 of 2,681

Quote:
Wait a moment, digital mini-mini? o.O wut? I have the QABLES mini-mini, :) copper one, is that okay? cost me 30 euros :frowning2:

i had brought up the prospect of needing a digital mini to mini cable to feed the jh3a's digital in via the fiio x3 (a new dap coming out soon) which has a digital out.      

the only place i have found that sells one is blue jeans cables.

Feb 27, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #2,323 of 2,681

Quote:

This has been a problem with head-fi more generally for as long as I can remember.  Very frustrating. 

Feb 28, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #2,324 of 2,681

Quote:
hmmm, i must have missed this passage. where in the manual did you find this?

My point being, that you only get between 65 and 85 Springtimes in your life. That is the time of nature's new life.
Where would you get a manual about this?
Getting the JH-3A in the spring is as exciting as a new love, car, house, job, etc. Meaning, if it doesn't happen until the spring, it's still a great time to have a new love in your life. Fresh warm air and top of the line tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back