JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Aug 20, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #9,421 of 10,743
Wow this is excellent!!
Will check out later.

Wonder how their name escape me all this time

Those craving an "SE5 sound" should check out the CustomArt Pro 330 (click on the third photo in the marquee below the main photo for info).  A few Pro 330 owners have said it sounds very much like the SE5, as far as the signature goes.  I'm not sure how the technicalities stack up.. but I've got a lot of respect for Piotr's work, so I'd assume it would be top notch.. and would have no problem going with it over the SE5 (due to difficult procurement for non-EU folks).

Aug 20, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #9,422 of 10,743
The third pic has similar earphones signature: Westone 4, Shure SE535.

Any links / info for similarity from different owners are welcome

Those craving an "SE5 sound" should check out the CustomArt Pro 330 (click on the third photo in the marquee below the main photo for info).  A few Pro 330 owners have said it sounds very much like the SE5, as far as the signature goes.  I'm not sure how the technicalities stack up.. but I've got a lot of respect for Piotr's work, so I'd assume it would be top notch.. and would have no problem going with it over the SE5 (due to difficult procurement for non-EU folks).

Aug 20, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #9,427 of 10,743
Just got my JH13s from the refit. I am finally able to enjoy them without continuously fiddling with the right earpiece.
Other than that, my only regret is buying a pair of silver cables that cost almost as the JH13s.
And still I am not able to discern the difference between them :frowning2:.

Aug 21, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #9,428 of 10,743
Hi All,

I am interested in the new JH13 FP and want to know if anybody ever compare the new JH 13 FP vs Fitear 334?

There is an option to go to either SE5, Fitear MH 335 DW or JH 13 FP.
So help me guys :)
Thanks

Sorry for the late response. I have both and will not sell either anytime soon. The JH 13fp is more neutral and is blazingly fast. I find the bass more than enough but not on the same level as the TG334. The TG334 is more organic and has the most dynamic sounding bass of any iem I've heard. Some feel the bass is a little much but I love it. My only complaint is with the fit. If the TG 334 was an easily acquired ciem, that would be my ideal. As the jh13 has amazing sound & isolation/fit, it is my new favorite. The TG334 is my favorite universal by far.

Aug 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #9,432 of 10,743
Mine came back from refit today, and all the problems I had with the left earpiece were gone.

It's just perfect.

Thinking of trying other iems now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back