JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Aug 16, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #9,391 of 10,743
Quote:
I have a AK100 with RWAK mod. iPhone5 has low impedance output. Maybe it's because of poor workmanship. One earphone shorter than the other, the left ear strongly presses the outer side, a second very short and does not provide good seal while I move. It's a bad, because the ear impressions were made not for the first time and I know how to behave with it.

What's more surprising is frozen fingerprints on the shell. Great quality, guys! :D

Put the stock cable back and maybe you'll understand that they are just very revealing of what you do in front of them.

Aug 17, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #9,398 of 10,743
Quote:
The Jh13 is the only one I can't resist to listen to even when on the burn-in process.... The clarity of these for me is way above the iem/ciem I have..

I call fanboy... Haha JK man, glad you're enjoying them.

Been using mine with Tralucent's (beautifully crafted) silver/gold cables and HM-901. Its so hard to put down!

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:49 AM Post #9,400 of 10,743
I had a weird experience just now with my JH13s, which probably could do with more burn-in: The bass suddenly increased significantly. Before that they were sounding rather anemic compared to the 1plus2s.

Aug 18, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #9,402 of 10,743
I had a weird experience just now with my JH13s, which probably could do with more burn-in: The bass suddenly increased significantly. Before that they were sounding rather anemic compared to the 1plus2s.

Just as what also happened to my Miracles before.. when I switch from 1p2 to Jh13, i don't feel the bass lacking anymore as opposed to the miracles

Hi All,

I am interested in the new JH13 FP and want to know if anybody ever compare the new JH 13 FP vs Fitear 334?

There is an option to go to either SE5, Fitear MH 335 DW or JH 13 FP.
So help me guys :)
Thanks

Depends on what you are lookin for... you have to give us your genre, preferred type of sound and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back