JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
May 12, 2010 at 3:21 AM Post #8,026 of 10,743
So my are in Customs house. And i must pay fees. It will be 200 euro more....im hoping i put JH13 to my ears and i will forget what money i paid....
confused_face(1).gif

May 12, 2010 at 4:10 AM Post #8,027 of 10,743
Holy jesus 536 pages. I wish I could afford to say I appreciate them. By the time I got the money together to spend on them there would probably be something newer, shinier and more expensive to lure me in. For now I can only dream. :/

May 12, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #8,029 of 10,743
SQ = sound quality. I think you mean EQ.

In that case, depends on what you prefer. Me personally I like to keep it all flat, since that is how the music was intended to be heard (hopefully) when it was first made. Cowon S9 is a pretty awesome media device from what I've seen and read about it. Almost wish I got it instead of the Clip+ so I could watch clips of my favorite SYTYCD dances with my JH-13 and be mobile... but I love the size and price of the Clip+. Maybe I'll just get an S9 as well 
etysmile.gif

May 12, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #8,031 of 10,743

So my are in Customs house. And i must pay fees. It will be 200 euro more....im hoping i put JH13 to my ears and i will forget what money i paid....
confused_face(1).gif

That's tough. I was lucky that mine slipped under the radar

May 12, 2010 at 8:51 PM Post #8,033 of 10,743

Quote:
SQ = sound quality. I think you mean EQ.

In that case, depends on what you prefer. Me personally I like to keep it all flat, since that is how the music was intended to be heard (hopefully) when it was first made. Cowon S9 is a pretty awesome media device from what I've seen and read about it. Almost wish I got it instead of the Clip+ so I could watch clips of my favorite SYTYCD dances with my JH-13 and be mobile... but I love the size and price of the Clip+. Maybe I'll just get an S9 as well 
etysmile.gif

Yes I meant EQ sorry. Well I'm not interested on video only sound and I tend to prefer flat too since it always makesome parts of the music distorted but people claim cowon BEE EQ adds a even better sound thats why I would to know if any one tried it with jhxx with Cowon.
Nether the less amp from cowon supposedly will be better than clip ?

May 13, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #8,034 of 10,743
Dunno, maybe? I don't think so though, from what I've read over at ABI. The EQ is apparently superior on the S9 though. Whether or not EQ makes the difference is totally subjective imo... personally I think the JH13 is such high quality that it doesn't need EQ.

May 13, 2010 at 4:34 AM Post #8,038 of 10,743
Except for a few rather extreme settings at VERY high volumes, the EQ on the S9 is great in that it does not introduce clipping or distortions in the output.  No idea how the JH13  specifically sound with the S9 as I only have the later.

May 13, 2010 at 11:50 PM Post #8,039 of 10,743

Finally!  Bright gold, but transparent gloss on plate.  When they're in, they just look transparent.  Tee-hee.  Oh, do they sound niiice.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back