JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Feb 11, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #7,531 of 10,743
Feb 11, 2010 at 7:58 AM Post #7,532 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're Zac's from JHaudio. He is an amazing artist. He calls it 'Tattoo girl'

I'd seen the art before, yes, but not on a custom. The precision of the artwork has increased tremendously.

Feb 11, 2010 at 4:17 PM Post #7,533 of 10,743
I might have gone for that design had I know they could do something that sophisticated.
frown.gif

Feb 11, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #7,534 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by manaox2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tyll Henderson of Headroom? Its Tyll Hertsens who founded Headroom.

HUGE apologies for the very late reply. Thanks for the correction and have made the change to Tyll's last name plus did a more careful read of the review. Hopefully i caught all the typos yet feel free to e-mail me if i somehow missed one or two others.

JH Audio cut me a deal on another set of JH13 Pro because my review pair... well... stupid stupid me left them within the seat back of an airplane. ARGH!!!!! And yes, filed a lost n found with US Airways yet... Have tried many IEMs and the JH13 are seriously excellent and no way i could ever go back to Sennheiser or other non-custom fit IEMs. They trounce the E 4p and Monster Gold with ease.

A direct link to my review is:
JH Audio JH13 Pro In Ear Monitors Having loved and lost. Review By Steven R. Rochlin

Feb 17, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #7,536 of 10,743
Hey guys, I just got to own a JH13 recently and I got no issues with the fit but I got a question: my ear canal gets a little moist after lengthy usage of the customs so is this okay? I know that there are no sweat glands in the ears but I am curious why the canals get a little moist every time I uses it for more than an hour?

Anyone here also faces the same symptom like me? I am just concerned whether is this normal and whether will it damage the earphones in the long run?

Feb 17, 2010 at 6:09 PM Post #7,538 of 10,743
Reshelled????

Feb 17, 2010 at 8:21 PM Post #7,539 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
China of course.

And from the recent pic on JH's facebook, the build quality has increased greatly. In fact, the shells look very impressive!

Are you sure? I just asked and they said USA.

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #7,540 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by ben4345 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you sure? I just asked and they said USA.

I was going to comment on this as well, but didn't get around to it.

The shells are definitely made in the USA. You can tell just by the turnaround time from order to receipt.

The drivers are custom made by Knowles. Knowles is American owned, but does their manufacturing in China and Malaysia.

Feb 18, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #7,543 of 10,743
Sorry if this has already been said, but I just got my JH-13s and I'm excited. I sent Jerry Harvey my audiologist's report and my JH-13 Pro's were tuned to my exact hearing loss. They work GREAT!! They fit great, sound great. With hearing aids, my hearing is "perfect". Now my portable sound is great too!!! (I'm using an iPod Classic 160GB, and an ALO amp with the the ALO LOD).

Feb 18, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #7,544 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundBite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry if this has already been said, but I just got my JH-13s and I'm excited. I sent Jerry Harvey my audiologist's report and my JH-13 Pro's were tuned to my exact hearing loss. They work GREAT!! They fit great, sound great. With hearing aids, my hearing is "perfect". Now my portable sound is great too!!! (I'm using an iPod Classic 160GB, and an ALO amp with the the ALO LOD).

WOW, that's great to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back