JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Dec 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM Post #6,406 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bína /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And do you try to send the sennsaphonics to scan instaed of impressions??

Yes, they did do a set scanned from a pair of e500 custom sensaphonics sleeves. That was the worst set. I couldn't even get them in my ears!

Dec 5, 2009 at 10:27 PM Post #6,407 of 10,743
It's about time to take the matter in your own hands!
smily_headphones1.gif

I made another ear impressions which made me feel completely comfortable and basically reshaped my ear pieces based on those using heavy/medium/fine grade sand papers + scratch removing compounds (heavy/fine) and finished it off with acrylic polishing compounds.

Now I feel like my ear pieces completely glued to my ears with even more isolation. I feel so blocked in my ears. As for comfort I am still not sure because my right ear canal is still swollen. I hope this worked out though.

Dec 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM Post #6,408 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

I made another ear impressions which made me feel completely comfortable and basically reshaped my ear pieces based on those using heavy/medium/fine grade sand papers + scratch removing compounds (heavy/fine) and finished it off with acrylic polishing compounds.

Now I feel like my ear pieces completely glued to my ears with even more isolation. I feel so blocked in my ears. As for comfort I am still not sure because my right ear canal is still swollen. I hope this worked out though.

I'm not sure for $1100.00 I should have to do this!

Dec 6, 2009 at 3:24 AM Post #6,409 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Wow. Thats hardcore

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:33 AM Post #6,410 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxoom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
could anyone can suggest me a cable for JH13 ,plz?
(not over 200$)

i just recieved my whiplash audio scscag 54 inch ue11/jh-13 cable today
for $150 delivered! this cable is a huge improvement over the stock cable!
it is solid core silver,which does not have any harshness at all! it is also warm,not sterile like alot of silver cables out there!
im hearing details ive never heard before!
this cable is a steal.

Dec 6, 2009 at 6:28 AM Post #6,411 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by decur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it is solid core silver,which does not have any harshness at all! it is also warm,not sterile like alot of silver cables out there!
this cable is a steal.

Is this cable portable?

Dec 6, 2009 at 6:33 AM Post #6,412 of 10,743
Quote:

this cable is a steal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is this cable portable?

Also, how is the bass response? I'm debating between the SCSCag and the TWag cable. Decisions are so tough!

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:35 AM Post #6,413 of 10,743
I get used to my JH now in the pressure & wearing issue, maybe it's take times to adapting.

i like UM2 with comply foam tip more in comfort, light & mild (disappear feeling), JH can't beat it anyway.

But it's sound like grandchild since i put them on after JH.
beyersmile.png

Dec 6, 2009 at 8:43 AM Post #6,415 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolardito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bass response is awesome..I'm waiting for the Twag cable..I will have one for the UE11 (maybe the SCSCag) and the other for the JH13

U have lots of money.
tongue.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 9:49 AM Post #6,416 of 10,743
Quote:

this cable is a steal.

how about the flexibility?
Whiplash Audio also has TWag cable which is more portable, but it cost 275$(over my budget).

Dec 6, 2009 at 11:47 AM Post #6,417 of 10,743
I got my customs. Just a question, during insertion, i do not feel pain but there is a slight discomfort. When they are in, they feel snug and isolation is good, very comfortable. But it is quite painful when i am removing them, but only on the left earpiece. Is this a problem of poor fit? I doubt so because all is right except for the removal of the left side earpiece. Any ideas?

Dec 6, 2009 at 12:21 PM Post #6,418 of 10,743
I myself have the SCSCag cable from Whiplash Audio, the sound is really great, but the cable is not that flexible. So i changed back to to stock cables. But if you can handle that, the sound is really amazing.

Dec 6, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #6,420 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Navea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I myself have the SCSCag cable from Whiplash Audio, the sound is really great, but the cable is not that flexible. So i changed back to to stock cables. But if you can handle that, the sound is really amazing.

Can you relate the stiffness to anything? IE - A peice of licorice? Or an XLR cable?

I'd really like the SCSCag due to budget constraints, but the cable will be used for mobile use 50% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back