JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jan 23, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #7,291 of 10,747
Very nice!

Jan 23, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #7,295 of 10,747
True,visually they are appealing and I believe that is a large part of the JH 'draw' for some people,being involved in the creation process to make the earphones unique for themselves.

The layout is based on a Harley-Davidson FLHT 'Canadiana' package offered in 1985,minus the thin gold pinstripe that separates the two colors on the fuel tank.

When I'm not riding in the winter months,at least I can fawn over the paint job...appreciate the thumbs up!

Jan 23, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #7,296 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pics.

there is nothing really to "see" I mean I can take pics of myself in a mirror but it really wouldn't do anything. It really has to do with how big the cavity in your ear is and whether or not they can fit it properly in that space without having to squeeze out a bit.

Jan 23, 2010 at 4:10 AM Post #7,299 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They listen to you.

But you don't.
redface.gif

Jan 23, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #7,301 of 10,747
so i went and got my new impression made for my right ear, because i figured out that my problem was that i didnt have a helix lock, so i told her to make sure she got in every nook and cranny in my outer ear this time, and wow, the helix on the mold at least is freakin huge compared to what ive got now. The right piece was almost flat, and the left one isnt much better, but at least its solid and doesnt move around on my ear.

Now im jsut afraid that im gonna get the right one back and its gonna fit alot better than the left one and im going to want to redo it too lol but i guess its worth it, becuase once they fit perfect you're good to go.

Jan 23, 2010 at 8:10 PM Post #7,302 of 10,747
I have seen several photos and almost every one makes the JH13 look like and audio device for earing loss that old mans use, specially because of the white plastic coming to the back of the ear. Do they make it just normal looking like other iems or not possible ?

Jan 23, 2010 at 8:24 PM Post #7,303 of 10,747
just had a bit of a listening session..

..Bohemian Rhapsody..

..that is all

Jan 23, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #7,304 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoogieWoogie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have seen several photos and almost every one makes the JH13 look like and audio device for earing loss that old mans use, specially because of the white plastic coming to the back of the ear. Do they make it just normal looking like other iems or not possible ?

...wut?

You do realize that there are 2 types of IEMs, right? There are universal IEMs (that all have the same shape and have interchangeable tips), and custom IEMs (that are custom-molded to fit one's ears to provide (potentially) the best possible fit).

The JH-13 is of the latter of the two types.

Jan 23, 2010 at 8:40 PM Post #7,305 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoogieWoogie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fan photos from JH Audio | Facebook

Don't look like hearing aids to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back