JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Oct 13, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #4,937 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by hifidk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tips are not clear unless you want them to be. I have no idea what blacklight is. You should contact JHA.

hey stick

i agree with hifidk - contact JHA directly if any aspect of the order is unclear.

and given my set is the one concerns you + the fact that I did not ask for clear tips, i would definitely reach out to jerry and crew. maybe they've changed the manufacturing process because i remember that this very topic was highlighted a few months ago in the thread.

i'm pretty happy with my color choice - even if the tips are indeed clear.

Oct 13, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #4,939 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happybottle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Mao, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like you're making a big deal out of nothing, sorry if it came across that way. I hope you're able to resolve this issue.

Haha, no biggie. Just don't like how the person putting all the components in couldn't take the time to wash their hands, or wipe their hands prior and throughout putting it together. No biggie, at least it fits very well just would prefer the canal to be 2mm shorter so it doens't stab me when i smile
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:19 AM Post #4,940 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a 30-day period that JHA will refit for you free.

This doesn't quite make sense. What if you got the refit on 29th day and it still doesn't work well. Don't you need some time to check it out if it works for you? I had to spend about two weeks to check out if my refit was okay but I finally determined they cut my stems way too short. The stems were about .6~.7mm long when I resent them last week. I don't feel like I should be chraged in this case.

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #4,942 of 10,747
I think 30-day period is applied only once. Which means that once you feel that you need a re-fit within 30-day, there will be no charge from then on no matter how many re-fits you require (but honestly I don't know how many refits will JHA allow).

Oct 13, 2009 at 3:00 PM Post #4,944 of 10,747
Hi guys, I've not posted in this thread for a while (too busy with my JH13's
tongue_smile.gif
) so please excuse me if this has been covered whilst I've been away.

Is there anyone supplying decent cables for these yet? I don't mean uber expensive customs, I mean somthing similar but better quality than the stock cable. I tried a TF10 cable and although it looked the business it muffled the JH13's something terrible.

Appreciate any pointers you may have.

Nigel

Oct 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #4,945 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Is there anyone supplying decent cables for these yet? I don't mean uber expensive customs, I mean somthing similar but better quality than the stock cable. I tried a TF10 cable and although it looked the business it muffled the JH13's something terrible.

Nigel

I'm getting the Lune version from Null Audio sent to the UK. Due in a few days. I'll be taking them to Manchester on the 7th if you are there. I'll have the LISA III for you to try too.

Sceptre

Oct 13, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #4,947 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Nigel

Whiplash audio makes http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f149/p...ts-etc-442942/ which should fit into the reasonable but a upgrade category

Users who are viewing this thread

Back